Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedrosa race start practice

Up 'n over!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-w_BhQIvdg]YouTube - Dani Pedrosa makes rookie mistake[/ame]
    Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

fark, how easy was it... just shows after years of doing it they still get it wrong...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by branchi View Post
      fark, how easy was it... just shows after years of doing it they still get it wrong...

was due to clutch problems honda were having. hayden went in and switched bikes cause of hit...pedrosa didnt...

Comment

i thought they said he forgot to turn the launch control on.
        Wes

Comment

i was just going on what hayden was saying when interviewed on the grid before the race.

maybe perdrosa is just a schmuck

Comment

wonder if hopper was laughing

Comment

I wasnt there, i cant comment on the clutch itself, but ill say this.

Watch the vid, watch what he does with his clutch hand. Make me up 10 excuses, and you would do the same on a stock 600, let alone a full blown moto GP bike.

Comment

how embarrassment...

Comment

Hopper was probably thinkin ... "Well ,I cant do any worse than that!"
                  07 MV F41000R
                  09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                  07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                  sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Foofie Foofie View Post
                    I wasnt there, i cant comment on the clutch itself, but ill say this.

Watch the vid, watch what he does with his clutch hand. Make me up 10 excuses, and you would do the same on a stock 600, let alone a full blown moto GP bike.

??? dont get it
                    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Whats a moto gp bike make now .... 220+hp ? . We know even at 800 they make a lot because of top speeds. Now we know they also run a heavy duty dry clutch to grip that power and put it thru the gearbox.

Now if you look, you see him just get off that lever, snap. Well, for every action there is a reaction. The reaction to a brainfart and you let it go like your in a AWD rental car, is a flip.

Comment

Hehe, hopper was probably pissing himself laughn. Didn't quite see it all on the day as we were 50m further on just over the little crest which blocked the corner exit viewing. The crowd certainly enjoyed it!!
                        I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

The commentators said that during the start they have a electronic launch control thing so they give it full stick and dump the clutch and the electronics are "supposed" to stop that from happening.
                          Wes

Comment

Originally posted by Foofie Foofie View Post
                            Now if you look, you see him just get off that lever, snap. Well, for every action there is a reaction. The reaction to a brainfart and you let it go like your in a AWD rental car, is a flip.
                            Exactly. give a bike with sticky tyres a fist full of revs and dump the clutch and up you go.
                            Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Working...
                            X