MotoGp Weekend.. Some happy snaps..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGp Weekend.. Some happy snaps..

Some ol Superbike heads.. Mr Robbie Phillis and Mr Aaron Slight.. Nice Guys .

Peter grasser and Jack Taiblin (peter raced this weekend with a broken Collar bone..Hard

Some old fella I meet up with in the Pissa .. Spent a few minutes with us... Top Fella ..
    Last edited by Col; 16-10-2007, 10:34 AM. Reason: Errors ..

Fantastic pics dude!
    07 MV F41000R
    09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
    07 CBR 600RR trackbike
    sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Good to see the WA boys doin it at the Island. I saw them just before they left, must have been a hell of a drive..

Comment

Man, Mighty Mick looks wrecked...

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
          Man, Mighty Mick looks wrecked...
          I'm not suprised he looks wrecked.. Should have seen the size of the Scooby we nailed together.. HAHA

Only kidding, He'd just come in from his "Legend Laps" .. He was happy to spend a few minutes with us and share some shit.. My Hero..

Aaron Slight was a cool dude too.. happy to talk about his racing days and what he's doing now.. It appears he's running a Ride/Race school back in New Zealand.. Good enough reason for me to go to NZ and get coached by the "Boss"...

Comment

Sweet as, you've just crossed off one of my top 5 to do list.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Sweet as, you've just crossed off one of my top 5 to do list.
              What? Smoke a Scooby Doo with Mighty Mick or go to NZ.. ? I'm glad to do both..

Comment

Scooby snacks with the champ, who doesn't have that on their top 5 I ask?

Comment

Scooby snacks with the champ, who doesn't have that on their top 5 I ask?

Comment

Good pics

Was a fantastic weekend weather was bit cold and windy fri and sat but didnt stop couple of us lining up for 4 hrs to get Caseys & Micks signature, unfortunatey Hayden (didnt bother me) and Chris were called back to pits after only minutes into the signing session.

Weather was good sunday and a great result for Casey and for Ducati WOOHOO!!!!!!

Couple pics but didnt have camera long enough to get more

Banner I had hanging from Lukey heights stand

Night in Cowes

Ms Clayton Duc, Little Black Duc & myself - a big night

DOCWA

Comment

Great shots mate. Hopefully that will be me next year.
                      Marty 3005

Moto Guzzi Stelvio & BMW G650GS

Comment

Working...
                      X