Ducati surprise Stoner with hypermotard birthday gift - News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati surprise Stoner with hypermotard birthday gift - News

Two days after his homecoming triumph at Phillip Island, new MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner celebrated his 22nd birthday participating in the grand opening of the Ducati City store in Melbourne.

More...

I reckon they should give him the Ducati he has won the Championship on...but 'spose this is aiight...

Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

what a prick He looks like a jockey in that photo, poor little guy

Comment

How is he meant to reach the ground? He's about my height, and I wouldn't even attempt to mount one of those.

Or will he just have a pit crew with milk crates to assist...
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Did he give it back?

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
            what a prick He looks like a jockey in that photo, poor little guy
            55kg's, makes the horse go faster!

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
            How is he meant to reach the ground? He's about my height, and I wouldn't even attempt to mount one of those.

Or will he just have a pit crew with milk crates to assist...
            Dont forget Casey grew up riding MX and is a full farm boy. I have visions of Casey taking it home to the farm in NSW and flogging it into the ground in the back paddock, deciding its a POS and giving it to his mum while Casey goes back to his trusty RM450.

Comment

"Great, just what I want to be doing on my weekends."

Cheap pricks could've forked out for a Desmosedici...

*bitter no one gave him a bike for his brithday*

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Working...
              X