Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sepang MotoGP Race Report; SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepang MotoGP Race Report; SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!

The Polini Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix concluded with Casey Stoner (Ducati Marlboro) winning for the tenth time in a fantastic World Championship season, the 22 year-old Australian securing a 1.

More...

Bloody awesome racing again. But man was it hot, Casye said post race that he felt dizzy in the last few laps of the race. Jesus.

There are gunna be some unhappy ppl with the title of this thread tho. Anyway this can be posted without the spoiler as the main title?
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

fixed title for spoilers, sorry if you didnt want to know.

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

Thanx TRX.

Didnt worry me at all..I got Foxtel..watched it live. But for peeps who dont have Foxtel ti would be a bugger.
        Last edited by Fastgirl; 21-10-2007, 06:03 PM.
        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I betcha Melandri was stuffed....he lost his drink tube very early in the race. It was just flapping in the breeze.
          Originally posted by Viper
          I'm probably fucking something up.
          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
          Administrator

Comment

Saw that....apparently it was dribbling water into his helmet at some stages. Amazing the amount of concentration it would have taken to ignore that.

Comment

I was watching without commentary.......They wouldn't let me turn it up. And I supervise the staff at the tavern....grrrrrr. Seems the jukebox takes priority.
              Originally posted by Viper
              I'm probably fucking something up.
              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
              Administrator

Comment

Working...
              X