Who will be at Phillip Island!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be at Phillip Island!!!!

Allllllrighty then!! The time has come to pack the ol' back pack and head for Phillip Island to see a little event known as the Australian Moto GP! I will be there and was wondering who else is going and where and when we might all hook up for a little PSB get together somewhere at the track?? Obviously a few of the boys are racing and I for one would love to somehow get amongst the action and try and at least get into the pits to say hello..?
    I have booked my accomodation in Melbourne itself with coach transfers to and from PI daily, what will everybody be doing at night and where are ya's all stayin??
    I'm flying out wednesday and will be offline till i get back i guess so i though we might try and arrange something before we all left.
    Who's going and where shall we all meet up? My seats are in the Wayne Gardner stand on the main straight.
    Bring it on!
    AND GOOOOOOO HONNNNDAAAAAAAAAA!

You bastard .... I'm not allowed to go a little thing called money (or lack of it) stopping me ....

Have fun though, i'll see if i can spot you on the telly .... Hold up a PSB banner in the crowd
    Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
    Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Re: Who will be at Phillip Island!!!!

Allllllrighty then!! The time has come to pack the ol' back pack and head for Phillip Island to see a little event known as the Australian Moto GP! I will be there and was wondering who else is going and where and when we might all hook up for a little PSB get together somewhere at the track?? Obviously a few of the boys are racing and I for one would love to somehow get amongst the action and try and at least get into the pits to say hello..?
      I have booked my accomodation in Melbourne itself with coach transfers to and from PI daily, what will everybody be doing at night and where are ya's all stayin??
      I'm flying out wednesday and will be offline till i get back i guess so i though we might try and arrange something before we all left.
      Who's going and where shall we all meet up? My seats are in the Wayne Gardner stand on the main straight.
      Bring it on!
      AND GOOOOOOO HONNNNDAAAAAAAAAA!
      GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I hope it rains :twisted:

hehehe... jokes... hope you have a wicked time... catch up when you get back fella!
      tba.....

Comment

Yeah myself, kateb4, Jarrid, Breanne, Warpie and Nath are all going to be there.

Myself and kateb4 are in the VIP area @ lukey heights with Jarrid and Breanne and are staying at a B&B on PI somehwere.

Should be a great weekend but have not got anything sorted yet about where and what we are doing.

I dont fly out till Friday though, due to damn work, ready for a big day Sat/Sun woo hoo cant wait
        Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Yeah, I'll be there.

Brolly girl photographer. (not official)
          Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Well make sure you bring back some good photos !!! 8)

Comment

Working...
            X