Saved by the knee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saved by the knee

Fنllt er oder fنllt er nicht? Thomas Lüthi Sachensring Video, 250er WM - Video

10 points for saving this one.

"Get ya foot back on the brake!!!!!" crikeys!
    Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

haha... i like how he turns around at the end... must be thinking.. fuck me.. who saw that beaut save and a half!

Comment

You'd never think there would be a patch of sand or something on the corner. I wonder if that would work on O'Briens?
        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

best.save.EVAR

Comment

I will have to show that to Jacquie, let her see where her skills are lacking

What an amazing save, wonder how long it took to get the smell out of the leathers

Comment

That bloody dust they spread on the track after an oil spill, its meant to be OK to ride on ... my arse!

Great save, from a great rider ... watch out for Tom Luthi !
              07 MV F41000R
              09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
              07 CBR 600RR trackbike
              sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

That's one way of getting your knee down!

Comment

I love it, you can just imagine the filthy look he gave to the corner

Comment

Boys got skilz....
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

That is just fucking awesome... Seen Rossi do it once before also.

Comment

Bloody hellbet there wasnt any knee slider left after that little episode...and I reckon a change of undies would have been in order. Nice save.
                        Originally posted by Red_is_Best
                        hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

Originally posted by rudleo View Post
                          haha... i like how he turns around at the end... must be thinking.. fuck me.. who saw that beaut save and a half!
                          His only thought was " Did any of you guys see that!?"
                          Great save..

Comment

Maybe someone should email this http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...12-07-a-45471/ to him
                            #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                            Originally posted by Phildo
                            Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                            Originally posted by filbert
                            i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                            Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

pfft, thats nothing. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU1brFMMJs0"]This is a save![/ame]
                              No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Working...
                              X