Casey Stoner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casey Stoner

Didnt young Casey do well? I mean after having a pretty bad crash in the morning Practice to come back and have a dead heat for the race resault that takes real guts. Lets hope he stepps up next year and makes for a real gr8 year.

yeh...looks like the other bikes had a touch more power....he rode very well and looks to be a contender next year

Russ
    Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

Stoner did so well considering the injuries he was holding. Cant wait to see him in the 250's next season!!

What do ya reckon, 2 - 4 years he'll be on a GP bike?? I think so!!

Comment

He's leading the points in scathing attacks on his rivals. Over the weekend he basically publically pantsed almost every competitor he's faced. The youngster isn't afraid of giving his opinion. I'd like to see Casey Stoner and Colin Edwards as official diplomats of the GP.

Comment

That crash happened right in front of us.. little bit nasty.

Ill dig out the photos.

Comment

Was that the crash where Casey came off the bike and hit the wall or the crash where he came out of the bathroom and head-butted his old mans fist...several times...

Russ

Comment

he came out of the bathroom and head-butted his old mans fist...several times...
              Was that the bathroom that Nath slept in? and Nath do you have pics of that?
              1, Always look good
              2, Always know what you're doing
              3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Nah apparently his old man got stuck into him for coming off during practice....

I already asked if he had pics....

Russ

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X