This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Breaks Sales Records

Honda has surpassed expectations once again by realising an all-time record for the second time this year with consolidated net sales and other operating revenues breaking records for the first half of 2004.

Stockholders are particularly pleased with the interim dividend per share of common stock increasing threefold.

According to Honda MPE Australia Managing Director, Takeshi Ando, “Worldwide unit sales of motorcycles, automobiles and power products all increased and set new company records for the fiscal first half.”

Mr Ando noted that consolidated operating income increased mainly due to increased revenues and cost reduction effects which offset the negative effect from depreciation of the U.S. dollar.

In total, Honda sold 5.283 million motorcycle units worldwide, an increase of 25.2%, mainly attributable to sales of parts bound for Asia and bike sales in North America.

At 1.566 million units sold, automobile sales are also up 8.5% whilst Honda’s Power Products including lawnmowers, brushcutters and engines grew by 12.6%.

“The figures irrefutably show that Honda is leading the world in the provision of reliable, high quality products as well as four-stroke technology,” Mr Ando said.

On the local scene, Honda MPE continues to dominate the market in the sale of motorcycles with a share of 40.3% over the other major manufacturers.

According to National Sales Manager, Tony Hinton, “Honda Motorcycles has sold around 15,400 bikes and 3,600 ATV’s so far this year which is not only a big improvement on last year’s sales but also better than our projections.”

“We have had a lot of success in 2004 with a number of new products that were released as well as with our domestic racing which is always a good test of a new motorcycle,” Hinton said. “We’re looking forward to an even more fruitful 2005.”

:shock: Thats what you get for selling kick ass bikes!!

In all seriousness though, they do have some very good tactics. I think Yamaha really fell when they couldn't supply buyers with the new 04 R1, everyone test rode the CBR1000RR, it looks like most people bought that bike after all!

Comment

Re: Honda Breaks Sales Records

Honda has surpassed expectations once again by realising an all-time record for the second time this year with consolidated net sales and other operating revenues breaking records for the first half of 2004. *

According to National Sales Manager, Tony Hinton, “Honda Motorcycles has sold around 15,400 bikes and 3,600 ATV’s so far this year which is not only a big improvement on last year’s sales but also better than our projections.” *
      15,385 postie bikes

15 CBR 1000RR,S

yamaha dont need to advertise how many bikes they have sold,to prove what :?

Comment

[quote]15,385 postie bikes

15 CBR 1000RR,S

Haha... maybe Yamaha should release a postie bike - i reckon a YZF250 would cope nicely with the abuse!

Sprint 8)
        Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

15,385 postie bikes * *
          15 CBR 1000RR,S

yamaha dont need to advertise how many bike they have sold,to prove what :?
          But you said your riding a Honda next year, something about you wanted to win and win well :twisted: hahaha 8)

Comment

[quote]
            15,385 postie bikes

15 CBR 1000RR,S

yamaha dont need to advertise how many bike they have sold,to prove what :?
            But you said your riding a Honda next year

Is he now?? Hmmm going to have to keep that in mind for the show!

Comment

Hehe its all about the quality....not hp.......* waits for food scraps to be thrown*......

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

[quote]

if MR RIDLEY sponsors me i will step of that 4 foot ladder of mine and ride a blade :shock: it wil take a while to get used to riding a lesser bike as i will have withdrawl symptoms :roll:

Comment

[quote]

if MR RIDLEY sponsors me i will step of that 4 foot ladder of mine and ride a blade :shock: it wil take a while to get used to riding a lesser bike as i will have withdrawl symptoms :roll:
                  Who's been telling you lies :? The Honda has the better package, you are guaranteed better placings on the Blade I'll even let you ride my Blade on Sundays Racecraft day, but you are not allowed to keep it 8) Oh you will still require the 4 foot ladder

Comment

Funny that... I can't recall the R1 beating the Blade in the Australian Superbike Championship nor the GP Superbike Support race for that matter. :twisted:

Even at the fastest track in Australia 'total horsepower figures' didn't account for shit!

Shannon Johnson even confessed "I have the fastest bike out there!"

Then theres the World Superbike Championship... where was the R1??? :cry:

and further to that how many R1's have been sold to Blades this year???

Official figures from the FCAI from January to June 2004

The Blade has actually outsold the R1! 8)

377 to 372 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(figures above represent 03 and 04 R1's together from Jan this year and 03 954's and 04 1000 Blades)

and finally.... who won the 'Manufacturers MotoGp Championship Title'???

Rossi maybe the best rider in the world but Honda makes the best bike

Comment

Looks over to 151 an yells "amen"....

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

......and I wonder how many of those 372 R1's are from where the insurance company has written off the many crashed Yamahaha's and replaced them?
                        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

377 to 372 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(figures above represent 03 and 04 R1's together from Jan this year and 03 954's and 04 1000 Blades)
                          Shit I would of never of picked that :shock: But it is close 8)

Go Honda 8)

Comment

The Honda has the better package, you are guaranteed better placings on the Blade
                            im riding a YAMAHAHAHA! how much better can you get than 1st 1st 1st 1st

Comment

[quote]Funny that... I can't recall the R1 beating the Blade in the Australian Superbike Championship nor the GP Superbike Support race for that matter. :twisted:

and further to that how many R1's have been sold to Blades this year???

Official figures from the FCAI from January to June 2004

(figures above represent 03 and 04 R1's together from Jan this year and 03 954's and 04 1000 Blades) [quote]

i cant beleive you would even bring that one up.the 954 was selling for $14999 ride away.this is the only reason why the blade supposedly outsold the R1.yamahahaha didnt have to give away the R1 to sell it and they didnt even have enough 04 R1,s for the public to purchase.this is why the blade would have sold a little more than the R1(BECAUSE THERE WERENT ANY R1,S IN AUSTRALIA)only fugly blades.

i will put money on it that the figures for the current bikes being the sex on wheels R1 would be out selling the blade 2to1.think about it,how many 04 R1,s do you see on the rides and how many FUGLY blades do you see :twisted:

and for the superbikes,you put KRUSTY on a R1 and he will kill the pig just like ROSSI when he hoped on the yamaha.for sure the yamaha moto gp bike is not up to scratch,but the rider is.

and we go back to wanneroo,who won the state tital
                              and which manufacture of bike is winning more races there????
                              need i say anymore :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X