• Show
Clear All

• Michael Jordan rides at the GP

Looks like a Duke at Valencia
    http://motogp.tiscali.com/ppv_multimedia2/...19087_16974.wmv
    1, Always look good
    2, Always know what you're doing
    3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Dayum!!!! What a cool piece of video!!! Looks like they had so much fun out there!!

Nice work Ace! 8)

Comment

He would be one of the few people in the world that would be able to pay for repairs out of his own pocket, if he fucked up and crashed it :roll:

It would have been an experience of a life time.

Comment

I didn't download the clip but i saw the story on the news... he was well thrilled.

Wonder if he already had his own custom leathers ?
        Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

But of course!!! With "Jordan" across the back and his "logo" him flying in the air, very nice set of Alpine Stars!!!!

Comment

HAHAHAHA....

He's sitting on it, and is still taller than everyone else... :shock:

Damn.
            Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

is that a Maserati valentino takes him for a spin in??? he looks more chuffed about that !!
              Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

But of course!!! With "Jordan" across the back and his "logo" him flying in the air, very nice set of Alpine Stars!!!!
                Haha, i know! But i mean - did he have them made up before he got this chance, or was the leather a result of this oppurtunity coming up?!

He seems to know how to ride, so im guessing he already had them
                Whoever is unjust, let him be unjust still

Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still

Whoever is filthy... let him be filthy still

Comment

is that a Maserati valentino takes him for a spin in??? he looks more chuffed about that !!
                  Nope it was a BM Trouble-U. M5 I think, 4.5l V10, noice.
                  Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Comment

Haha, i know! But i mean - did he have them made up before he got this chance, or was the leather a result of this oppurtunity coming up?!

He actually said in a press conference that it's been a life long ambition to mix it up with the likes of past and current 500cc / MotoGP riders. He's loved and riden bikes for many years, this was just a dream come true!

Comment

bmw 500+ hp and aprice tag to boot..

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

pacman wrote:
                        Campo wrote:
                        pacman wrote:

He actually said in a press conference that it's been a life long ambition to mix it up with the likes of past and current 500cc / MotoGP riders. He's loved and riden bikes for many years, this was just a dream come true!
                        From my memory, which was greatly influenced by a hangova, they said that Jordan owned a bike racing team back in the states.

And the Leathers were made custom, I think Biaggi spotted him, and they organised the whole thing then and there including the leathers........

But that is just what the Australian commentators said roughly.....

Jordan has so much money he doesn't have to wait 2 months for his leathers.......

Comment

pacman wrote:
                          Campo wrote:
                          pacman wrote:

From my memory, which was greatly influenced by a hangova, they said that Jordan owned a bike racing team back in the states.

And the Leathers were made custom, I think Biaggi spotted him, and they organised the whole thing then and there including the leathers........

But that is just what the Australian commentators said roughly.....

Jordan has so much money he doesn't have to wait 2 months for his leathers.......
                          :shock: Nice!!

Comment

Working...
                          X