Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troy Corser to ride with Alstare & McCoy to replace him!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Corser to ride with Alstare & McCoy to replace him!

From www.mcnews.com.au, Road Racing World has reported that Troy Corser has signed with Alstare to ride a GSX-R1000 in World Superbike. Garry McCoy mentioned as possible to replace Corser on the Foggy Petronas.

Now thats going to be really interesting!!! SBK could be worth watching next season for sure. Will keep you posted on the news with this one!

edit due to my bad :oops:

It was'nt really that bad this year, down to the wire except for there being to many dukes. Should be alot more jap bikes around next, looking forward to it.

Comment

Re: Troy Corser to ride with Alstare & McCoy to replace

the Foggy Petronas Ducati.
      Sorry Campo the Petronas is not a Ducati, the Petronas is a Pettronas :oops: 8)

Comment

My bad, as soon as I see "Foggy" all I think is Ducati!!

Hey, have you heard anything on this Cal?

Comment

My bad, as soon as I see "Foggy" all I think is Ducati!!

Hey, have you heard anything on this Cal?
          They mentioned it Sunday night after the GP that Corser may go to Suzuki and that McCoy was tipped to take his place, I think that is a bad move for McCoy :oops: The bike is under powered, he would be better off riding a scooter :shock: It's no secrete that the Petronas is under powered and why they have not bored it out to a 999cc is beyound me, no wonder it gets flogged down the straights.

John Hopkins has resigned with Suzuki and Nicky Hayden has also resigned with Repsol Honda. Checa has confirmed his move from Yamaha to Ducati, that will come from sponsorship dollars Checa brings with him, would not be his crashing ability :oops:

There was talk a month or two ago about Sete being moved to the factory team (Repsol Honda) as this is the team that is expected to do well, we will just have to wait and see. The next couple of weeks we will see next season take shape, regards riders / teams.

Comment

I have heard that Sete is going to a Factory Honda, so is Biaggi as well apparently. So next year's going to be even tighter!

Comment

I have heard that Sete is going to a Factory Honda, so is Biaggi as well apparently. So next year's going to be even tighter!
              There is only room for one of them unless Repsol have a 3 bike team, because Nicky Hayden has already signed up for a further two years.

Comment

There is only room for one of them unless Repsol have a 3 bike team, because Nicky Hayden has already signed up for a further two years.
                Confirmed today, Sete has re-signed with Telefonica for 2 years......

Comment

Confirmed today, Sete has re-signed with Telefonica for 2 years......
                  Hmmm I would put money on it that Honda will throw extra money at it's Factory team next year to perform well. Don't want a repeat of this year with Telefonica Honda and Camel Honda finishing above the Factory Repsol Honda Team.
                  Sete is a cockhead anyway, drama queen :oops:

Comment

Working...
                  X