Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 discussion thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 discussion thread (Spoilers)

I don't see this being very active this year so I'll just use this spot to track my thoughts as the season goes on. Firstly to recap, last year was the worst tipping season I've ever done and at this point after only the Sepang test I don't see this year being too easy to pick a winner either. My thoughts so far-
    Suzuki: they have 2 excellent riders but Mir is already looking around at other teams for next year and rins is under pressure because he pushed so hard to keep up he couldn't stay on track. The bike looks like it has improved so I think both guys can win races this year.
    Yamaha: I never thought Fabio could do it last year and I don't think he can this year either. I doubt Dovi will do much and I can't really see Yamaha impacting the season too much.
    Honda: They changed their bike to make it better for the riders so maybe more than one rider can use it now? Marc might go straight to the top again or maybe they took the edge off a sharp instrument.
    KTM: development sounds like it has stalled but the riders are talented, wildcards imo.
    Aprilia: showing great promise in the tests. Its time to get on the podium and should if Mav can keep his shit together.
    Ducati: have loads of talented riders, any one of them could win. Have again been the most innovative manufacturer and is possibly the best bike so far. Its quite possible Pramac could win the teams trophy as Bastiannini is looking good.

At this point I can't see a stand out as far as championship favourites go so I'll say my top 6 in no particular order
    Marquez
    Bagnaia
    Martin
    Bastianini
    Rins
    Mir

Comment

Did you see pics of the bikes after testing? They were covered in dust. Fucking disgraceful that this lack of safety is allowed. As for this season, hopefully as good as last season. I think Bagnaia and Quatrro would have to be seen as favourites.

Comment

I see theres a MotoGP in Lombok Indo now !!! Pretty stoked with that as its another one close to home and should be cheap and easy to get to, when we can get there and back agin, obviously. fingers crossed for next year.

It will be interesting to see how the completely new Hondas go. As always I'm hoping for some more consistent Suzuki team results, the LCR team gets one here and there and just some good to watch racing.

Cant wait.
        I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Anyone headed to Indonesian for the MotoGP March 20.
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Moto 2 practice is on now, Foxtel, MotoGP next.(5.55 pm).
            FarRider # 159,

Comment

Grado from West Virginia USA here. All in this thread are invited to participate in our 3rd annual Cyclevisor.com
              Motogp League. This year the first round is a bye, so all can get a feel on what's going on before creating a team.

I know, I know, it waters it down a bit. A true team owner has to have his stuff together well before the first round. But, it is what it is for this year. Here's the link boys.........

http://cyclevisor-com.339.s1.nabble....ue-td5860.html

later gents.........grado

Comment

Is there any free to air coverage of MotoGP?
                looks like 10 have dropped coverage.

Comment

Yep I'm devo'd and pissed off. No free broadcast of motogp anymore. Have to pay kayo a minimum of $25/month to watch a race. Or Rupert Murdoch or motogp.com to catch a glitchy stream.
                  For that price I'd rather buy 2 pints and go to the pub or find a stream online somewhere.

Comment

Found this out - if your with Telstra you can get kayo for $15 per month for the first 12 months.

Comment

Was going to do Kayo Sports for 9 mths which is roughly the cost of a motogp.com subscription (which I've always subscribed to), until I found out Kayo has ads.

Comment

Yeah just read through some feedback about kayo. 100% negative. Blocked out the entire Q2 with ads and went straight to parc ferme

Comment

That was supposedly a glitch close Kayo and relaunch to fix

With MotoGP qualifying and RACE replay I saw a ad at the start and end. Hardly worth complaining about

The only complaint is my 2017 Samsung TV will shit itself if you press exit and then try reload kayo (won’t show any stream). Have to wait hours until kayo has reset itself.
                          Does it for Netflix as well.
                          Last edited by Halo_2; 08-03-2022, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                            Found this out - if your with Telstra you can get kayo for $15 per month for the first 12 months.
                            For those who have kayo already, have a Telstra account and would like the offer.
                            It can be applied also, I just did it.

https://www.telstra.com.au/tv-movies-music/kayo
                            Last edited by Halo_2; 13-03-2022, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Motogp silly season is so fucking stupid. These rookies have done a single race on an outlier track and already teams want them signed up to the end of 2024. Thats almost 3 seasons of racing away. It's just like panic buyers at the supermarket taking all the shit tickets at once.

Comment

Working...
                              X