Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 discussion thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Jerez is out of the way now so that means the season is well and truly settling in. The story goes the season doesn't really start until Jerez but I think that's bullshit because already 125 points have been on offer so a season could be lost before we even start here. Bagnaia and Marqez being good examples.
    We always new Aleix was capable of running at the front if he had a good bike so I'm happy to see he got to prove it before he moves on.
    For some reason I still can't bring myself to believe FQ is champion material but he still gets results so I guess I'm wrong about him.
    I get the feeling this year the teams want to slow down the trade talks with riders but its the press that keeps pushing the issue. I guess writers get paid to write so they need a story.
    Come on Jack I want to see you win a race soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
      Be interesting to read the Suzuki statement, seems Dorna have reminded them of contractual rights.
      What is going on with Suzuki? Heard that their withdrawal was leaked in order to try and get the board to change their mind? I don't get it. Being in MOTOGP is about brand recognition and having a "halo" vehicle. The theory is this helps with sales. If they withdraw, their sales will suffer more therefore they will have to lay off even more peeps down the line. DORNA should be trying to cut some costs. Stuff like height control and wings. These will probably never make it onto street bikes in a MEANINGFUL way so these should be scrapped.

Comment

No idea haven't seen anything released from Suzuki, Ducati V4 has wings and from test reviews does help but IMO looks stupid on a road bike.
        "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

France Tomorrow 7.10PM Motogp Race

Comment

Over the last couple of years I have acquired the ability to forsee exactly who will crash out of any given race. All I have to do is put them in my fantasy team and it's a sure thing

Comment

motogp is being shown live on servustv website.you need a vpn set to austria to watch it .

Comment

MotoGP Gran Premio d’Italia Oakley
                27 May - 29 May

Comment

Shout out to young Kelso in moto3. He missed Le Mans because of injury but has otherwise been fairly consistent finishing with points just around the p10 mark

Comment

So, Miller is of to KTM. I wonder who will lose their seat to make room? Oliveria may be moving elsewhere but was offered a Tech 3 seat meaning KTM are not impressed with their 2 rookies. Should KTM have taken Miller? I think he's had his chance and this move may not be benefit KTM.

Comment

Originally posted by datsikk View Post
                      So, Miller is of to KTM. I wonder who will lose their seat to make room? Oliveria may be moving elsewhere but was offered a Tech 3 seat meaning KTM are not impressed with their 2 rookies. Should KTM have taken Miller? I think he's had his chance and this move may not be benefit KTM.
                      Fernandez is likely going through his own choice - he never wanted a KTM ride in the first place.
                      Miller has always been overrated IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristy View Post

Fernandez is likely going through his own choice - he never wanted a KTM ride in the first place.
                        "Expectations were sky-high when KTM announced that both Raul Fernandez and Remy Gardner would be promoted to the Tech3 KTM Factory Racing squad. The pair dominated the 2021 Moto2™ World Championship, but it's been a challenging start to life in the premier class for the pair. "

I don't understand why so much is expected of rookies especially when the competition is SO close. The last rookie who did anything was MM? Surely a rider requires 2-3 years to become competitive. For this reason, I hope Fernandez finds a seat.

Comment

Working...
                        X