Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3 discussion thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another shout out for Kelso in moto3, the only other Aussie in the gp paddock and still doing really well.

Comment

Originally posted by wonky View Post
      But anyway I heard ktm management decided to sack Remy after Le Mans because of some disparaging comments he made about the bike,
      And would he have been wrong? Where is KTM in the standings?
      I agree with you that DB and RG deserve a 2nd season. Not much was expected of DB but he has matched/outpaced Dovi. I was not a fan of RG in moto2 as he carried on a bit but he had semed to mature recently and was doing okay in MOTOGP. He has dropped the ball in the last few races but I guess his moral is pretty low at the moment. Imagine beating your team mate and seeing him get "promoted" to riding an Aprilia next year whilst you end up in WSBK!

Comment

Kudos to Ducati for letting their riders race. (Not sure I would have allowed it)

Can FQ hold on?

Comment

I just watched Cal Crutchlow jump on the Yamaha and beat Morbidelli by 10 seconds in his first race of the year, Binder the rookie beat him too. Makes me think its not a bad bike at all, just he has fallen off the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by wonky View Post
            I just watched Cal Crutchlow jump on the Yamaha and beat Morbidelli by 10 seconds in his first race of the year, Binder the rookie beat him too. Makes me think its not a bad bike at all, just he has fallen off the ball.
            Its sad to see Morbidelli at the back after a great 2? years early on in his career. The injuries he suffered may have scarred him mentally or maybe restricting his riding style? Its good to see Yamaha honoring the contract and keeping him, on the other hand, the ride could have been given to Remi or Toprak.

Comment

MotoGP free on 10HD... Woot Woot 😍😋
              What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Originally posted by Halo_2 View Post
                Found this out - if your with Telstra you can get kayo for $15 per month for the first 12 months.
                For those who have signed up to Telstra Plus they can get Kayo for $17.50 on silver, $12.50 on gold - both for 12 months.
                "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Working...
                X