Road racing 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road racing 2022

Finally after 2 years of covid problems the Irish road racing season is on its way. The North West 200 is currently on and the TT starts in 2 weeks so im really excited about it. Unfortunately Aussie Davo Johnson injured himself at the recent BSB round so he will miss another year which is a real shame as he was ready for a big year. That pretty much leaves Josh Brookes as our guy and he started brilliantly with P1 in superbike practice, good luck Josh.
    Also former GP rider Jeremy Mcwilliams just got up on the supersport podium at 58 years old 😮
    Last edited by wonky; 13-05-2022, 09:52 AM.

I just woke up this morning to the news a batch of Dunlop tyres had failed during the superbike race. I can't post pics and vids anymore but it was scary stuff. Hutchy hit 207mph on the straight and these tyres just disintegrated.

Comment

Originally posted by wonky View Post
      I just woke up this morning to the news a batch of Dunlop tyres had failed during the superbike race. I can't post pics and vids anymore but it was scary stuff. Hutchy hit 207mph on the straight and these tyres just disintegrated.
      The fronts were the problem looking at the photos.

buelllord
      Women are like motorcycles, they should be ridden hard and kept well lubricated ...

Comment

No, definitely the rears. Have a look at what's left of Michael Dunlops rear

Comment

Working...
        X