No announcement yet.

You guys have GOTA stay up tonight!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys have GOTA stay up tonight!!!!

Erion Dave and I just witnessed one of the greatest MotoGP races in history.

For those without Foxtel, you have just gota stay up tonight and watch.

Either that, or stick your tape in the VCR now.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Hey thanks, I had forgotten about the race tonight... I blame it all on Jack.
    Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Comment

No shit Deej!!! I just seen it on Fox, goddayum what a race!!!!!

Comment

it is currently 2:04AM...trying to stay awake to watch the rest of the GP... zzzz... i gotta get me a FOX

Comment

That was the best bloody race..... Rossi is the master, Bayliss what a ride. Just needs that little bit at the end. Will be watchin that race over and over until the next round in three weeks. Roll on the Island!!!!!!

Comment

yeah that was a very very good race closest GP I've seen in a while, Rossi is the master but Gibbernow was very very close and go to see Baylus finish a close third.....

Oh and Max on a fifth was easy to swallow

Comment

Max will always choke under pressure, it's not often that he can keep his cool with one of the big guns threatening his rear tyre.

As for both the Ducati's well they've sorted the rear suspension out, and that's done the trick but with the heat the way it has been, the rear tyre just hasn't held up as good as it could. That's prolly why Caparossi's come unstuck in the past couple of rounds, that and his duck just ain't holding up.

Sete's got a good chance of taking this championship if he pushes harder, but it'll be just that that gets Rossi goin. man, this has been one of the best seasons yet and it's only gonna get better!!!

Hmmmm idea for a post!

Comment

Working...
              X