X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a joke, right

As the story goes;

Sete Gibernau Begins Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Treatment

After the Spanish GP race, Sete flew to Barcelon. This morning he underwent a special medical visit to verify the conditions of his left shoulder, an especially weak shoulder that has already undergone two surgeries. Here below is the medical report.

Following the contact made during the final lap of yesterday’s Spanish GP, the rider, Sete Gibernau, has acquired a lesion to the rotatory caps of his left shoulder and to the tendon which will require rest and a treatment of anti inflammatory and analgesic treatment. His participation in the next race as of now is still in doubt.

Sete Gibernau has already begun a treatment of physiotherapy rehabilitation in order to recuperate the use of his shoulder and perfect physical form as quickly as possible.

Now lets read between the lines

Following the contact made during the final lap of yesterday’s Spanish GP, the rider, Drama Queen Sete Gibernau, has acquired a lesion to the rotatory caps of his left HAND and to the tendon in his DICK which will require rest and a treatment of anti inflammatory and analgesic treatment. His participation in the next race as of now is still in doubt.

Sete Gibernau has already begun a treatment of having his hand removed from his dick. Drama Queen Sete has to recuperate the use of his heart muscel as quickly as possible before tears flow from Sundays racing incident.

This prick is killing me in laughter

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@Apr 13 2005, 06:59 PM
    which will require rest and a treatment of anti inflammatory and analgesic treatment.
    So in other words all he needs is a Celebrex and an Aspirin.

FUCKING PUSSY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB Boy@Apr 13 2005, 11:28 AM
      So in other words all he needs is a Celebrex and an Aspirin.

FUCKING PUSSY.
      [snapback]108899[/snapback]

Comment

if he keeps the act up he will end up on neighbours or home and away!
        oh...the carry on is gold

Comment

Hahahaha....Thanks for the laugh to start the day with Cal

I hear that the Telefonica pit team will all be sporting new uniforms for the Portugal race....Clicky

Russ
          Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

Originally posted by Oddz@Apr 14 2005, 12:16 AM
            Hahahaha....Thanks for the laugh to start the day with Cal

I hear that the Telefonica pit team will all be sporting new uniforms for the Portugal race....Clicky

Russ
            [snapback]108984[/snapback]

hahaha They must of stole them from Biaggi's motor home

Comment

What a hoser ...

I loved the look on Rossi's face as they walked up the first flight of stairs and onto the second when Sete was leaning on the wall having a moan ..... the facial expression on Rossi "What a wanker ... no wonder he got passed on the last corner" . Sete is looking for public sympathy ..... Rossi now owns him and his soul into every braking section, cause Sete will now know nothing is safe if he hears that Yamaha behind him.

Comment

from mcnews.com.au

"Sete Gibernau may soon be retiring from professional motorcycle racing. Mrs Gibernau, Sete's mother, told reporters today that she believes motorcycle racing is too dangerous for her little boy and he should take up something more pleasant, like golf."
                Originally posted by Friedrich Hayek
                "The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design."

Comment

Originally posted by dr00@Apr 14 2005, 02:24 AM
                  from mcnews.com.au

"Sete Gibernau may soon be retiring from professional motorcycle racing. Mrs Gibernau, Sete's mother, told reporters today that she believes motorcycle racing is too dangerous for her little boy and he should take up something more pleasant, like golf."
                  [snapback]109009[/snapback]

All jokes aside, I'd f*@ken believe it :mellow:

Comment

sounds like he needs a good chiropractor (im his man), otherwize a good psychologist, as hes a malingerer. don't think sete has enough aggression to be a champion of the caliber of rossi, im sure kleenex has been in touch
                    helmet hair is all the fashion statement i need #154

Comment

I dont think Gibernau is looking for sympathy. He's just a drama queen thats just the way he is. What he's looking for though is an excuse because he knows Rossi and his Yamaha is too strong and he's got no chance of taking out this year's championship. When Rossi first passed him, he instantly had a cry and gave up. He needs tissues for tear-offs. And when they bumped at the last corner he thought the gravel was a better option than having to follow Rossi right to the finish line. "Oh, I could've beaten him but I went on the gravel". A very convenient excuse. He just doesnt have the ticker.

Comment

He is a whinger but we can't ignore the fact that he had 18 seconds between him and 3rd place up until that incident. Sooky sooky la la he may be but a damn good rider he is (sounds a bit like yoda then )
                        1, Always look good
                        2, Always know what you're doing
                        3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Originally posted by saf@Apr 14 2005, 09:49 AM
                            What a hoser ...

I loved the look on Rossi's face as they walked up the first flight of stairs and onto the second when Sete was leaning on the wall having a moan ..... the facial expression on Rossi "What a wanker ... no wonder he got passed on the last corner" . Sete is looking for public sympathy ..... Rossi now owns him and his soul into every braking section, cause Sete will now know nothing is safe if he hears that Yamaha behind him.
                            [snapback]109004[/snapback]

Comment

I reckon he's been:

a) watching too much AFL footy.

hanging out with max biaggi too much

and by the light of the comment above about his mother:

c) perhaps been getting sms's from shane warne on the side...or maybe shane warnes mum!
                              No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Working...
                              X