Australian Superbikes Round 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Superbikes Round 2

There is a Big Sunday afternoon of motorcycle racing coming your way this weekend from the recently run Eastern Creek Raceway round of the YMF Loan Australian Superbike Championship on Network TEN and SBS Speedweek.

First up at 12.00pm, Network TEN will be showing the first of ten hours of national coverage of the 2005 YMF Loan ASC series. The one-hour show will provide highlights from both races in the YMF Loan sponsored Superbike and Supersport classes. This show is not to be missed with some very exciting and close racing action. There is lots of on board camera footage in both of the series premier classes.

Following hard on the heals of the Network TEN program at 1.00pm will be the second half of the SBS Speedweek show which will dedicate the second hour to the series major support classes featuring Nakedbike, Pro-Twins, Sidecars, 125GP and Formula Xtreme C&D Future Champions racing also from the Eastern Creek round.

This back to back programming will provide Australian motorcycle race fans with two-hours of thrilling ASC racing. Simply turn on your TV's at 12.00pm and tune into Network TEN, then at 1.00pm switch over to SBS for the Speedweek show.

The one missing class from this combined programming is the Superstock class which will feature in a Network TEN show that is due to go to air later in the year.

So make sure you either have your VCR's set to record or that you are home or at a mates place to catch all the racing action on TV this Sunday from 12.00pm.

Check your local TV guides for more information.

Terry O'Neill.
    Australasian Superbike Company Pty Ltd
    PO Box 168
    Salamander Bay NSW 2317
    Ph: 02 4984 2488 Fax: 02 4984 4955

Scweeeet
    Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Is anyone going to tape it?

As I'm racing Sunday and I would'nt mind watching the Formula Extreme race, prior to WA round.

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@May 20 2005, 04:28 PM
        Is anyone going to tape it?

As I'm racing Sunday and I would'nt mind watching the Formula Extreme race, prior to WA round.
        [snapback]120846[/snapback]
        I recorded it on my PC from a digital TV card. The files are a big download though. Could burn a couple of CDs if you're keen.

-goof

Comment

Originally posted by goof@May 22 2005, 12:29 PM
          I recorded it on my PC from a digital TV card. The files are a big download though. Could burn a couple of CDs if you're keen.

-goof
          [snapback]121367[/snapback]
          Champion

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@May 22 2005, 08:42 PM
            Champion
            [snapback]121372[/snapback]
            Talking of the ASC, I guess you know you're pushing it hard trying to dive under under brakes at Eastern Creek turn 1 (200+ KM/h) and the back wheel lifts.

-goof

Comment

Originally posted by goof@May 22 2005, 10:22 PM
              Talking of the ASC, I guess you know you're pushing it hard trying to dive under under brakes at Eastern Creek turn 1 (200+ KM/h) and the back wheel lifts.*

-goof
              [snapback]121422[/snapback]

Goof, let me know if you need it hosted mate, plenty of space+bandwidth.

Comment

How big is big? I dont might downloading!

Comment

Originally posted by djnitrous@May 23 2005, 12:06 AM
                  How big is big? I dont might downloading!
                  [snapback]121459[/snapback]
                  Hmmm, ASC is 658 MB & the bike segment of Speedweek is 591 MB (that one is a bit messed up, grass turning purple, etc). The hard bit is me uploading. I'm with westnet on 1.5 Mb/s ADSL but the upload still sucks at 256 kb/s (and I'm not willing to get bully'd in to some iiPhone thing I don't want to get faster uploads). If you're willing to wait a day or two I could upload it somewhere.

Nath, thanks for the offer. I have narx/bur.st accounts which is good, but that much data might be a bit rude. Let me know where I can upload it, or I can give you a link to grab them from my gateway (slowly).

-goof

Comment

Thanks,

Just after C & D Formula Extreme as that is what I've entered

Nath what's that Sete shit???? you got Rossi pictured as well?? you lost me

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@May 23 2005, 10:47 AM
                      Nath what's that Sete shit???? you got Rossi pictured as well?? you lost me
                      [snapback]121547[/snapback]
                      thats because he would like to BAG! both of them

(confused little boy)</span>

Comment

Originally posted by PrestigeCBR@May 23 2005, 10:47 AM
                        Just after C & D Formula Extreme as that is what I&#39;ve entered*
                        [snapback]121547[/snapback]
                        Try here

(Appologies for the quality, either SBS or I suck. :mellow: )

-goof

Comment

Originally posted by goof@May 23 2005, 11:14 AM
                          Try here

(Appologies for the quality, either SBS or I suck.* :mellow: )

-goof
                          [snapback]121557[/snapback]

Got it.. Thanks Goof... even if I do feel like im on acid watching it.

Ill mirror it to save you some bandwith.

Comment

Comment

Mirror

Comment

Working...
                              X