***MotoGP SPOILER THREAD!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***MotoGP SPOILER THREAD!***

Post your spoilers and general chit chat here.

what a great motogp race
    Last edited by Goldmember; 28-06-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Stoner reported straight to the waamulance after the race.

Comment

NO!

Don't post spoilers here.

Coz ppl will still read the thread.
        sigpic

Comment

Carl Fogarty wins again!

Comment

Wonder whats up with Stacey Moaner this week looked fresh compared to last time out..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ausinanas View Post
              Wonder whats up with Stacey Moaner this week looked fresh compared to last time out..?
              RSI (tearducts)

Comment

^^ ...

Comment

Yet again Casey lets himself down by not making the effort to go to the post race interview its not everyday that someone wins 100 Gp race's
                  If he's got the strength to finish the race shake the champaign it wouldn't of killed him to go and recognise the milestone that Rossi reached and congratulate him where we can all see and hear...
                  rather than running of to the the nurse "cause i a dicky stomach"
                  Man Up FFS...

Comment

yeah his wrist must be really fucked, no heart at all to go the last few yards of podium with some effort and after race interviews. Took his ball and went home.
                    Originally posted by Abuse this
                    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

What a girl! He's not really portraying the true aussie spirit at the moment is he?

Havent watched the race yet, for some reason i thought it was tomorrow night, but im not gonna have a hissy fit cause it's my problem that i missed it!

Comment

theyre playing it agin on ten at like 630,
                        but hey cassey congratulated rossi on the track after the race i dont see
                        y the special need ofr him to got to the pressconfrence just for that, (now i
                        dont consider myself a cassey fan but..) you dont know wat is happening with him,
                        he look out an out fuked after catalunya, how would you like it if you had a major
                        cold/flu/injury/wateva and somone told you your not working hard enough and to get some cement

Comment

So he's well enough to race a motogp race but not to sit down and answer a couple of questions DC?
                          Originally Posted by Maxo
                          do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
                          to Butters

Comment

Perth Street Bikes - WSB and MotoGP spoilers club
                            07 MV F41000R
                            09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                            07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                            sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

he was the first bloke to congratulate rossi so that says alot. not even lorenzo said well done until the bikes were parked. there is no need for him to congratulate him again on tv for your amusement. on another not that was a great ride buy rossi. lorenzo was quick but the doctor showed him who is boss. some great pictures on the banner the fans brought out too. and the 125's had a great race once again!

Comment

Working...
                              X