Hayate in 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayate in 2010

Does anyone know if there is any news about Hayate next year?

Are they getting kwaka factory green?

Is kwaka even turning up to the park??

I know Melandri is heading to a factory supported Ducati team... sob
    soon to be on the dirt...

Originally posted by Loneninja View Post
    I know Melandri is heading to a factory supported Ducati team... sob
    I think both parties well and truly burnt those bridges last year. He's headed to Gresini Honda

As for Hayate, I think the consensus is its highly unlikely Kawasaki will be in motoGP in any form next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam 52 View Post
      As for Hayate, I think the consensus is its highly unlikely Kawasaki will be in motoGP in any form next year.
      I think you might be right Cam. It's a shame as the bike has shown a bit of promise this year with limited development, showing up the Suzukis on more than one occasion.
      [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Don't forget the honour of produceing the best looking GP bike of the four stroke era as well! Pity it's not a fashion contest.
        Can you help with foster care?
        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Kawasaki confirmed a coupla weeks ago that they won't be continuing next year. And yes, Melandri is back with Gresini and I believe he is getting the factory spec RCV to boot.

Comment

melandri on a factory bike next yr for gresini would be good to see!
            6 foot simo on it too will be very interesting!

LCR HONDA to have 2 motogp bikes..........
            its a celebration BITCHES!

Comment

I'm getting conflicting info on who actually will be getting the Factory bike. Most of them (and the most reliable I will add) are actually saying that Simoncelli will be getting the factory bike...which doesn't break the rookie rule coz he's in a satelite team.

Comment

Working...
              X