• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostilemonk
    replied
    Originally posted by Polished_Handles View Post
    next season will be interesting....
    will lorenzo be able to beat rossi on his own machinery?
    will stoner get the hunger back.......
    dani will start the season not injured and be competitive from the get go....
    dovi will be another yr wiser......

will hayden be on the duc>?

next season will be maddness......

JASE
    Good points - but I have some doubt about Stoner coming back - Hopefully he will be back at his best and that will be great to see.
    The Lorenzo-Rossi battle should be epic - but the same two throughout the season will get a bit predictable.
    Dani will be fit and raring to go - but I'm not so sure about Honda's ability to develop a bike like Yamaha for next year - they had/have a policy to rotate staff through the team and 'lose' expertise.
    Don't really think it will matter who is on the Duke ('cept Stoner) unless they develop a more adaptable package.

Leave a comment:

• Polished_Handles
    replied
    next season will be interesting....
    will lorenzo be able to beat rossi on his own machinery?
    will stoner get the hunger back.......
    dani will start the season not injured and be competitive from the get go....
    dovi will be another yr wiser......

will hayden be on the duc>?

next season will be maddness......

JASE

Leave a comment:

• T_B R1
    replied
    It would be better is the camera's showed the rest of the field every no and them. there are usually a couple of good battles further in the field but we rarely see them.

Leave a comment:

• Hostilemonk
    started a topic Season 2009 and 2010 outlook?

Season 2009 and 2010 outlook?

At this stage I have the feeling the rest of this year and next year isn't looking too good for competition between the manufacturers up front - Suzuki are behind in development and they unlikely to catch up, Ducati are off the pace unless Stoner is riding; Kawasaki is - well Kawasaki and won't be here next year; Honda need to get their act together more and change how they structure their whole team, especially the 'engineers'; the various satellite teams are going to be maybe top eight but rarely top 3. In short maybe a yamaha benefit for manufacturers championship with close racing between Rossi and Lorenzo for riders championship - the rest scrapping over the minor placings.

As no one is going to knock Yamaha off this year I hope the rest focus on the 2010 bikes and prove me wrong for next season.

MotoGP2 is one make engine but could be a good spectacle (going to be interesting to see the few 2stroke bikes getting swamped off the start grid) with potentially large grid numbers and riders vying to impress for motoGP rides.

The WSBK look like the main act in town for intermake competition.
Working...
X