Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayliss Back to WSBK?

Found this on another forum.
    Bayliss Wants To Come Back To World Superbikes? | MotoMatters.com | Kropotkin Thinks

Interesting premis, although Bayliss himself has previously ruled out this possibility:

Troy Bayliss rules out racing return
    Matthew Birt, 15 May 2009 09:30
    Triple World Superbike champion Troy Bayliss has ruled out making a shock return to racing after a successful three-day test session on Ducati’s MotoGP bike in Mugello this week.

I'm torn between being entirely satified with the memory of this exciting and super-talented rider holding a perfect untainted past in the history of motorcycle racing, and the enthralling prospect of his return and associated risks of injury or substandard (for Bayliss) future performance.

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Bummer......

Comment

he'd probably win on a satellite bike too. put him up at Sterilgarda, throw him some kit parts every from Ducati Corse now and then. that's as close enough to a factory machine as he would need :grin:
        Originally posted by Pkunk
        It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

Show Spies how to ride.
          DUCATI 999S R.I.P.

Comment

Would be awesome, but Tardozzi has said that they only have 2 spots. I'm wondering if he's wishing he held off signing Fabrizio if it meant having Bayliss back next year!

Comment

Isn't he messing around with V8 supertaxi's at the moment anyway?
              Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Show spies how to ride??? Seriously. Next year at Tech 3 will be interesting.

Comment

How many world titles does Spies have? Fuck all last time I looked. Bayliss won it last year on a bike that was heavier and with less hp than the Jappers, so yeah definitely show Spies how it's done.
                  DUCATI 999S R.I.P.

Comment

^^
                    Ya wouldn't bet against Spies winnin the title this year 1st Rookie to do it
                    it'd be a good battle to watch and i'm a Big Bayliss fan but i think Spies would beat Bayliss....

Comment

The only titles he's won have AMA titles, good rider he is but the only person that could beat Bayliss last year was Bayliss.
                      DUCATI 999S R.I.P.

Comment

and in 2007 the only persons that could beat bayliss was Toesland Haga and Biaggi...
                        History is History and counts for nothing next year...

Comment

Blah Blah Blah...

Bayliss rocks................

Comment

TRUE and so does SPIES..

Comment

Yawn.....

Bayliss is betterer....

Comment

Working...
                              X