X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoner is back

ABC Sport - Stoner back for Portuguese test

:adance:
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

What man!
    Now the little pre madonna's will have a DUCATI terrorising them again!
    And,.. it will be worthwhile watching MotoGP again!

Comment

Been looking forward to this.
      Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Queue haters! Hehe!

Yea, should be good. Whether he'll be fit enough to challenge for podiums/wins straight away remains to be seen, however it'll be good to have him back!

Comment

he will be fit enough, you can take the dog out of the fight, but you can't take the fight out of the dog..
          Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Excellent. I look forward to meeting the champ in the Ducati club at PI
            Most human beings have an almost infanite capacity for taking things for granted

Comment

Casey Stoner will finish the year 3rd, possibly second if Jorge Lorenzo goes back to being a crasher
              Originally posted by Pkunk
              It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

Faster and Faster: Casey Stoner: ‘Experience counts for nothing’
                Casey Stoner, who recently silenced his critics by taking a podium finish at last weekend’s Portuguese MotoGP, says he has lost respect for Kevin Schwantz. Last month, Schwantz had implied in an interview that things weren’t right with Stoner, that he made a surprisingly incorrect tyre choice at Donington and that he should be out there competing and doing his best to win, rather than missing multiple races because of some mystery illness.

Now that Stoner is back – and seems to be winning as effortlessly as ever – he has something to say about Kevin. ‘What he said really upset me. I've lost a lot of respect for Kevin Schwantz after what he said. I had a lot of respect for that guy – he’s been one of my favourite riders and probably one of the most exciting riders to watch. When somebody like that says something like that, it shows you that experience counts for nothing, which is what I've been trying to tell people for a long time now,’ says Stoner.

‘I saw the Kevin Schwantz thing and it really made me laugh. It pissed me off at the same time, because I had a lot of respect for those riders. Jeremy McWilliams as well. I mean, what the hell do they know? Really, what do they know? Everyone's sitting there with an opinion, when they know nothing and they don't know the situation. They couldn't see that I was sick after every race. You know, we had an issue, we had a problem, and we had to fix it. And it's nice to come back and show people that we've fixed it. We did have a problem, and now we're back,’ says the 2007 MotoGP world champ.

Hmmm… we’re big fans of Kevin Schwantz here at Faster and Faster, but even so we agree that no.34 probably shouldn’t have said the things he did, about Casey. That said, we don’t suppose Kevin is losing any sleep over Mr Stoner having lost ‘respect’ for him…

Comment

Go the Stonner ,
                  them haters will be silenced now
                  REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
                  (anarchy in english )

Comment

did you see rossi hanging back and watching, much as i want an aussie on a duke winning i aint counting my chickens just yet

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Rossi wasn't hanging back and watching, one look at his crew's demeanour was enough to tell me it wasn't planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                        Rossi wasn't hanging back and watching, one look at his crew's demeanour was enough to tell me it wasn't planned.
                        even better then

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

^^ setup problem. it happens. even to riders like rossi.
                          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

OMG Rossi blamed set up for coming fourth!!! What a whinger!!!! kajhdfladflkdflkdjf......
                            Can you help with foster care?
                            http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Explosion View Post
                              OMG Rossi blamed set up for coming fourth!!! What a whinger!!!! kajhdfladflkdflkdjf......
                              He didn't actually whinge about it, assumptions assumptions..

Comment

Working...
                              X