Stoner Bike for Phillip Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoner Bike for Phillip Island

Ducati are doing special paint scheme for stoner @ phillip island.
    Riding - Living the dream...

Not as bad as the one they did for that kentucky redneck, but I'd never buy a bike looking like that
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

It's Derrin's bike.

Poor Derrin
      Originally posted by Melkor
      The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

I heard Derrin still lives
        Find me on Instagram

Comment

I don't mind that, actually. Aussie flag (damn Union Jack) and still recognisable as the Marlboro Ducati.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

On the plus side, if they were to sell that as a paint scheme, they've already got the barcode figured out...

Comment

The TB1098 was bloody hawt...I reckon if they make a 1198 replica, it'll be a lil' nicer then that.

First time in 3 years that I'm not going to the Island and Stoner's getting a custom livery! Although I have to say, Chris V's, Barry Sheene replica was bloody gorgeous!

[img]http://www.dream-machine.co.uk/pics/...sheene-2_b.jpg[/img]

The FIAT boys are getting a custom livery for Portugal as well...

Comment

The TB1098 was bloody hawt...I reckon if they make a 1198 replica, it'll be a lil' nicer then that.

First time in 3 years that I'm not going to the Island and Stoner's getting a custom livery! Although I have to say, Chris V's, Barry Sheene replica was bloody gorgeous!

The FIAT boys are getting a custom livery for Portugal as well...

Comment

all those bikes made out of unobtainium... *drool*

i got to sit on Nicky Hayden's Repsol Honda RC211V '03 model when it was on display at the 2005 Suzuka 8 Hour on the Friday with no one watching. pure work of art... but the bastards didnt put any fuel in, otherwise it wouldnt have stayed there for long :fap: :fap: :fap:
                  Originally posted by Pkunk
                  It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

Must say I do like the Fiat Portugal bikes, simple but classy.
                    [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Working...
                    X