Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** AHG/RAC Advanced Rider Day - Place up for grabs **

Hey all

I have double booked myself for the weekend this is on so looking to offer my place to anyone.

Usual cost $225, yours for a flat $200.

It's the Advanced Rider Track day out at AHG/RAC centre. After doing this day you are able to attend their Tuning Sessions which only cost $80 so it is well worth doing for this reason, also to advance your roadcraft.

Date: 27th February, 2010

I believe the day is already booked out

Mods: Also posted in For Sale as unsure where best to place it for maximum traffic/best exposure for those that would be interested

Does this one require any previous experience, and I'm assuming we have to let AHG/RAC know about the rider change somehow?

Comment

this is the course you have to do before they let you do the tuning sessions which are $70 a day i think.

Comment

/Requires road-registered bike, and applicable licence.

Folks, this is VERY worthwile doing. Even if you have been riding for years.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Did you end up selling this Lozzle? If not than I will take it off your hands

Comment

Road legal bike for advanced rider course, allowed to do tunning sessions on track bike.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Viper View Post
                this is the course you have to do before they let you do the tuning sessions which are $70 a day i think.
                These are $80.

Just so nobody thinks AHG has bumped up the price since mid-January.
                Originally posted by Melkor
                The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

I can haz discounted ARD?

Comment

Originally posted by dv8 View Post
                    Road legal bike for advanced rider course, allowed to do tunning sessions on track bike.
                    Bike must be registered...

You can still run a full race bike, but you must show proof of registration I believe...

Comment

No no, sell it to me

Comment

Working...
                      X