Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

great shopping sites. share the bargains around.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great shopping sites. share the bargains around.

just found one thanks to a fellow psb'er.

www.sportbiketrackgear.com

so many bargains.

cheap cheap stuff.

can not comment on their rep yet.

but ohlins front and rear for about $2300 thats epic!

where else would you look?
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Originally posted by #124 View Post
    just found one thanks to a fellow psb'er.

www.sportbiketrackgear.com

so many bargains.

cheap cheap stuff.

can not comment on their rep yet.

but ohlins front and rear for about $2300 thats epic!

where else would you look?
    Aiden,

Cam and I bought a lot of gear from them. Always professional to deal with and very reliable. You can buy with confidence from them.

Scott
    I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
    2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

+1

i bought a lid from them

they sent the wrong colour out

and when i told them they immediately sent the right colour out to me even while i still had the wrong one...and trusted me to send it back to them.

their suits on sale are bloody cheap too. hurrah aussie dollar

Comment

FC-Moto.de - Motorrad-Helme, Motorradbekleidung, Jet Helme & Cross Helme

Just paid $1330 including shipping for a top of the range Berik suit, Top Sidi boots, top Berik gloves, and top Shark helmet. Would have cost me over 3k here.......
        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

torpedo7.com.au - mostly cycles and mtb but has just started stocking MX gear, weekly specials are worth a look. Subscribe to the newsletter, get a $10 voucher. Its in Aus and shipping adds up to fuck all ($9 for boots and a helmet).

Plus hydration packs, waterproofs, and whatever else we share with our lycra clad, self righteousness powered 2 wheeled cousins.
          Last edited by Mutiny!; 09-11-2010, 10:01 AM.
          Originally posted by JIM.55
          knowlage dosnt always trumph

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post

Just paid $1330 including shipping for a top of the range Berik suit, Top Sidi boots, top Berik gloves, and top Shark helmet. Would have cost me over 3k here.......
            I've tried their site a while back but they wouldn't accept my card for some reason :S , did you pay through a credit card ?
            When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story.

Originally posted by lobes89
            Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

Comment

Sportsbiketrackgear are absolutely fantastic. Great service awesome prices and great reviews
              My mum always used to say, when life hands you lemons "kill mob within spell duration with a soul gem of adequate quality for the mob's level to trap its soul"

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Dave View Post
                I've tried their site a while back but they wouldn't accept my card for some reason :S , did you pay through a credit card ?
                Yes, got a call Sunday afternoon from Bankwest checking the transaction. Got a confirmation email yesterday confirming receipt of the money....
                Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Bike gear warehaouse in sydney, hook up with there daily emails for special prices.
                  Just bought a full RS4 Yoshi system for a 2010 CRF 450 for $599.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Dave View Post
                    I'm having the same problem right now!

Comment

Superbiketoystore

Of course we know them but this thread would not be complete without them

Site sponsor and fucking brilliant service!!
                      Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                      One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                      . .

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post

I think a visit to that site is in order.
                        07 MV F41000R
                        09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
                        07 CBR 600RR trackbike
                        sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

nice find tim.

bring em on peolple...

Comment

I deal with these guys a lot as well: https://www.motomummy.com/store/home.php

Always professional and reliable. Bought all my Bazzaz gear and Ohlins cartridges from them. About 60% of the local price and delivered to your door. Just means you have to plan ahead a bit. If you're an impulse buyer then it might not be for you.

Scott
                            I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
                            2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

Originally posted by Scott52 View Post
                              If you're an impulse buyer then it might not be for you.

Scott
                              ?

Comment

Working...
                              X