Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

great shopping sites. share the bargains around.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to chuck up wemoto.com.au
    a lot of pattern parts and a fair bit of gear in the AUS warehouse, as is a UK company franchised down here.
    worth a look IMO for anyone needing consumables for their bike

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangus View Post
      I would like to chuck up wemoto.com.au
      a lot of pattern parts and a fair bit of gear in the AUS warehouse, as is a UK company franchised down here.
      worth a look IMO for anyone needing consumables for their bike
      I'll second that. I used to use them for track bike bits.
      "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

• Does anyone know a good place to buy a leather 2 pc suit? Obviously low prices is great but I’m also a bit of a twig so sizing to suit also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• fc-moto.de or motoin.de
          Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Originally posted by JoshuaB View Post
            Does anyone know a good place to buy a leather 2 pc suit? Obviously low prices is great but I’m also a bit of a twig so sizing to suit also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Give Steve Lambe a shout at sixth sense motorcycle clothing. If he’s still doing it he can sort you with a made to measure for a good price.
            +61 433 377 527
            "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

• Im just about to start looking for a new set of Alpine Stars 1pc leathers. My old ones are way too small. Any advice on the best place to find prices in Australia? Not too keen to import from overseas because if they dont fit I am keen to exhange them.

Comment

• Whats the latest on importing shit anyone? still worth hitting motomummy or whatever even with shittier dollar?

wouldn't mind paying a small margin locally but mainly just want convenience of clicking buttons and making stuff appear. sites i find on google seem questionable - maybe just aussie labelling on a foreign site? also wanting to avoid the anal rape feeling of walking into a dealer.

fair bit of shit I'm after - engine covers, brake lines/pads/19x18 MC, sprockets/chain, ohlins Cartridges/shock, rearsets, full exhaust, pc5, pre-drilled bolts n oil caps n shit

Comment

• Still buy stuff online from overseas... the more you spend and the higher cost items you buy the more you save.

Helmets/Jackets and parts rear sets, levers, brakes, calipers, exhausts, rims all form overseas all from overseas.. if they want to charge GST for items under $1000, fine just spend more than $1000 and save it in consolidated shipping, and you're no worse off.
                  Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

• Amongst the garbage bling stuff, RatedR on ebay had some shit even cheaper than US...

GB Racing Engine Case Cover Slider Set - AU $277.99
                    Brembo 19 RCS Adjustable Forged Radial Brake Master Cylinder 19RCS + Tygon - AU $439.99
                    Est. delivery to your address: Thu, 22 Nov
                    and additional 10% off through some ebay code shit

but yeah, lines, pads, pretty much everything else a shitload cheaper on sportbiketrackgear/mummy

hope shit gets here for 25th, these brakes are currently garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Shabadoo View Post
                      sites i find on google seem questionable - maybe just aussie labelling on a foreign site?
                      +1 That's the problem sometimes, we ordered a Halloween mask for my teenage son from a company on eBay called autuofashion on the 22nd that was supposedly Australian and had "Item based in Beckenham" and had a delivery time of the 29th (specifically wanted it for THIS Halloween and checked all the other sites from OS but wouldn't get here in time).

Comes the 31st and nothing turned up, check the site and suddenly they have a disclaimer saying that stuff ordered after 20th wouldn't get there before Halloween (it wasn't there before as I checked) so message the seller asking WTF, asking for a refund and lodged a case with eBay

The reply was in broken Engrish and babbled on about being a small local company and offering a 50% refund if we dropped the case but we just told them we wanted 100% as they'd mislead us about the whole thing

Took a few days but got the money back, was only $14 odd but it was the principal, the mask was useless to us and only arrived 2 days ago and was from obviously drop shipped from China as expected

Didn't pay GST though
                      #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                      Originally posted by Phildo
                      Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                      Originally posted by filbert
                      i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                      Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

• after stressing about postage times and shit, my engine covers, master cyl, new pads, braided lines, and bunch of other shit turned up today.
                        have now remembered that the brembo cant use the same fucking reservoir, so thats a cunt, as no trip to collie

Comment

• Find yourself some tubing from Bunnings that goes into the brembo and then slides into the original hose and clamp it all together. Did that on my race bike and ran like that for a track day and a race meeting until my reservoir turned up aim for as much overlap in hose as possible. It only needs to last one weekend and then you can rip it off

Comment

after stressing about postage times and shit, my engine covers, master cyl, new pads, braided lines, and bunch of other shit turned up today.
                            have now remembered that the brembo cant use the same fucking reservoir, so thats a cunt, as no trip to collie
                            I've got one you can borrow if you want. I can either bring it with me to Collie or send me a PM if you want to come and pick it up before then.
                            “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

• fuckin sweet, will see if i can get it booked back in. was getting a shop to do it all along with valves n such, and dropped all the shit off this morning, went back they hadn't done shit with the brakes cause not enough parts

Comment

fuckin sweet, will see if i can get it booked back in. was getting a shop to do it all along with valves n such, and dropped all the shit off this morning, went back they hadn't done shit with the brakes cause not enough parts
                                I plan on dropping my bikes off at the track on Saturday afternoon. We can do it then or there's plenty of time in the morning.
                                “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”

Comment

Working...
                                X