X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trackday 26th march

got a bit of a request...

is anyone going to be at this trakday?

i'm going to be down there to take some photos for a friend and i'm going to try take some video because i'm bored and want to try learn some video editing software..

i'd like some onboard footage to use as well sooo.... if you are going to be at this trackday and have a go pro hd...please hit me up! i'll bring a laptop and copy the footage of your card

cheers

I will be there in group 3 with my go pro vbroom

Comment

I'll be there in group 3 as well, with a couple of cameras going. On the k9 gixxer thou with White race glass.

Comment

Ill be there in group 3, but no camera

Comment

I was going to be there in grp 3 but i've just had my roster changed. if anyone wants a spot pm me
          DERP

Comment

Originally posted by vbroom View Post
            got a bit of a request...

is anyone going to be at this trakday?

i'm going to be down there to take some photos for a friend and i'm going to try take some video because i'm bored and want to try learn some video editing software..

i'd like some onboard footage to use as well sooo.... if you are going to be at this trackday and have a go pro hd...please hit me up! i'll bring a laptop and copy the footage of your card

cheers
            Andy, come see me first thing and you can come infield.
            07 MV F41000R
            09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
            07 CBR 600RR trackbike
            sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

Slayed, let Trakdayz know, I'm told theres some on the waitlist? I'm still hopin for a spot
              - Mike

Comment

awesome

shaunok9 & mattDC5R i'll see if i can find you guys and introduce myself....i'll come see you guys toward the end of the day and copy some footage off ya if you dont mind.

and stirl...that would be tops if i was allowed infield!! :awesome: i'll try get there early and see you before the day starts. cheers!

Comment

Looks like the Trakdayz waitlist is busted.

sLaYeD, pm sent ^_^
                  - Mike

Comment

I'm there too in G3. Oh yeah
                    BUY MY BIKE - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1000rr-151241/

Comment

Cheers sLaYeD ^_^

IN
                      - Mike

Comment

too easy. enjoy the day
                        DERP

Comment

Originally posted by Ozboy View Post
                          Andy, come see me first thing and you can come infield.
                          Cool sounds like you will be there on saturday It was boring on sunday having no one to talk to.

Originally posted by vbroom View Post
                          awesome

shaunok9 & mattDC5R i'll see if i can find you guys and introduce myself....i'll come see you guys toward the end of the day and copy some footage off ya if you dont mind.

and stirl...that would be tops if i was allowed infield!! :awesome: i'll try get there early and see you before the day starts. cheers!
                          Cool another photographer coming down Stirl is a really good teacher when it comes to positions on the track.

I'll see you on the day mate

Comment

Originally posted by Creme View Post
                            Slayed, let Trakdayz know, I'm told theres some on the waitlist? I'm still hopin for a spot
                            Glad you have taken his spot. It you would rather do level 2 you can swap with me.

See you up there.
                            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=vbroom;2222020]awesome

shaunok9 & mattDC5R i'll see if i can find you guys and introduce myself....i'll come see you guys toward the end of the day and copy some footage off ya if you dont mind

I will be on the blue/white gixxer with matching leathers.(I look fast but I'm really shit!) Come say G'day

Comment

Working...
                              X