Bike preperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike preperation

As not sold the ZX it looks like might be worth trying to do few races this year, now i've gone over bike but as i'm no professional can anyone recommend anyone (other than Mach 1 who f*cked it up in the first place) who could go over the bike with fine tooth comb?
    Now a Pom in Perth :aus-salute: with a DB7

Give ktec a call yes they are a site sponsor but they are also very good a fair prices
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Alternatively speak to Gavin Carlini (Mobile Motorcycle Medic - 0417945557), as he is also an accredited scrutineer for racing against the GCR's (does scrutineering for Historics, MCRCWA, Supermoto and a few others as well at different times).
      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Originally posted by djt77 View Post
        As not sold the ZX it looks like might be worth trying to do few races this year, now i've gone over bike but as i'm no professional can anyone recommend anyone (other than Mach 1 who f*cked it up in the first place) who could go over the bike with fine tooth comb?
        Matt!

Scrutineering....Ill let you know how much I learn after the 26 march! Actually, I have to take a track bike, I could use yours :-)

Comment

Originally posted by The Nurse 40 View Post
          Matt!

Scrutineering....Ill let you know how much I learn after the 26 march! Actually, I have to take a track bike, I could use yours :-)
          You sure could just give me $6k and you can keep a hold of if as well!!!
          Now a Pom in Perth :aus-salute: with a DB7

Comment

I'd also recommend Gavin Carlini ... he's been around race bikes for a long time and still races an Honda SP1 with the Hysterics.
            I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
            2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

[QUOTE=Scott52;2223654]I'd also recommend Gavin Carlini ... he's been around race bikes for a long time and still races an Honda SP1 with the Hysterics.[/QUOTE
              ooooh, then I guess I will be looking at it on sunday Scott! Im coming up and perhaps will see you too :-)

ps djt....I got one, was just gonna get the scrutineer of the scrutineering course to give your bike a go-over ...

Comment

Working...
              X