Fast Friday at the Motorplex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Friday at the Motorplex

Just checking to see who's going to be at Fast Friday this week! Who's spectating, who's competing, even who's available to shadow...

There'll be a category for the street warriors in Street Bike, so if you think you're up to it, jump on the Motorplex website and enter online.

Also if there's any of you who are racing and want a special shout out, i.e, you've come for the first time, or you're a veteran at the 'plex, post up and I'll see if I can work it into the mindless drivel we spout up in race control!

And yes, if anyone's available to shadow me (RE) from the Central area and back, I'll toss you a meal, drink, free entry pass and money for fuel!
    That bitch took my dollar...

Ello U..

Indicators Perfected now ?
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Had no worries on the ride home!! Nailed every single one! Haven't been back on the road again yet but we'll see if I can remember what you told me when I ride down on Wednesday.

Comment

What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

You're probably one of the best ones to ask: If you're wanting to race on a wednesday or a friday, what license will you need? Do you know how much it would cost or is there a website I should be looking at? Couldn't see it in the motorplex website...

Comment

I really should research before I go typing on forums... I know there's the DL and the SS license, but there's no prices!!

Comment

Do you know what time it starts? Would be interested, but don't knock off work till 5 at the best

And from memory, you only need some form of license issued by the department of transport. Ie, a car licence allows you to ride a bike, hell, even drive a car on. Rn moped licence from memory...
              The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Gates open at 5pm, racing at 6. For wednesday, only a car/bike license is needed, however if you run faster than a 10.00 sec pass, expect to be asked to go over to the scrutineering shed to buy a Super Street license. I have to go down straight after work and often don't get there until 6 at the earliest. Freeway sucks until about Farrington, but I'm usually in a cage when I head down to the 'plex.

BUT NOT ANY MORE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X