Mcrc 1st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcrc 1st April

Any one here doing racecraft or tuning on the 1st??

Can't wait to get my bike out for first outing in race prep.

Prepare the gravel traps for me please ha ha

We may do an outing on the sidecar that day.
    A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

Shit yeah that be good to see how many do they need to have a group??

Comment

4 or 5 I believe.

Comment

Sweet, hope there is enough would love to watch

Comment

ooh not working! Will book tomorrow :-)

Comment

i'll be there on the thou

Comment

Any of you guys got space on a trailer for the day? I'd like to book into the level 1 racecraft and I'm currently seeing if I can sort tyres and trailer hire in time, but as it's my first track day on a bike that I've just bought I'd really welcome a little moral/transport support from someone more experienced (no need to hold my hand ALL day though ).
                "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

I've been trying to book Level 1 today, but haven't managed to get through. Hopefully I'm not too late

I'll have spare space on the trailer if I get in, so should be able to give you a lift, depending on your location

Comment

I checked earlier and there were a few places left. The lady seemed to think it wouldn't be a problem for me to get in, even leaving it to the last minute.
                    I'm in Hillarys, I'll take you up on your offer, if it's still there now you know where I am.
                    "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

Ok, I'm booked in now, and I'll be able to give you a lift. You have a PM

Comment

Looks like I'll be there swingering
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Woot! (now to get off my arse and finish that trailer and ramps)

Comment

im in, practice for Sunday, see you all there.
                            Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Comment

Yeah the Friday practice days tend to be a very casual affair, Blair and Denise like to have a grasp on numbers for the day so they can plan their groups and timing. Anyone concerned about it being their first time out there will be plenty of people out there to offer help and advice.

Should be a lot of fun, the ZX10R is ready to roll. Hope tog et some usable feed back from the bike for the Club race day on Sunday!
                              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Working...
                              X