HCMC at Collie Easter weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCMC at Collie Easter weekend

Once again the Easter Collie weekend is approaching, but this year at Easter and at several other HCMC Collie meetings, the Saturday ride/practice/tuning day is going up a notch and we invite Streetbike riders to join in the gallop. Here's the deal...

Ride all day from 10am. $80 for the day. :o Full race leathers and licence required (one-day licence available). Race-prepped bike.
    $60 entry if you're entered in the Sunday Race Day.
    $50 entry after 1:30pm.
    10 minute sessions, probably 5 classes incl motards and sidecars.
    Ride all day or until you're sick of it. Get stuck in !

Race entrants, download forms from club website, www.historicracing.asn.au and get them in to our race secretary, remember it's a 10-DAY cutoff for entries this year, no more late-entry sob stories will be accepted !!

Easter at Collie is a ripper, so get in !

woopsie! Forgot to check the roster, will do it tomorrow :-)

Comment

Yeeeeeeewwwww! Count me in, just gotta book the Easter Saturday of work.

For those thinking 'hmm, maybe' just do it! It's a bloody rippa of a little track...
      The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

so want to go to this... will be in Noosa doing sweet FA.

Comment

Hopefully I'll be there swinging
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by flashthebiker View Post
            so want to go to this... will be in Noosa doing sweet FA.
            Jeez, tough life you've got there.

Any other photographers got the bug? Dont know that I've seen many there for racedays, although I imagine hcmc racing is hardly the biggest buying group...
            The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

If you want to be involved and have a great time, please do consider helping the club with being a flaggie for this great racing weekend.
              We need volunteers to do the flagging and many other tasks.
              GD66 should be able to tell us here what the club has in store for the volunteers coming to Collie for the weekend.
              Without sufficient flaggies and other volunteers running the meeting there can be no racing,sadly.

Comment

looking forward to this one, bike WILL be ready
                There are two questions in life.
                1:Which way do I go
                2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamathi View Post
                  We need volunteers to do the flagging and many other tasks.
                  GD66 should be able to tell us here what the club has in store for the volunteers coming to Collie for the weekend.

Yes, we have a good core of reliable flaggies but for Collie can always do with a few more : at Collie meetings we give flaggies from Perth 2 x $25 petrol vouchers, and for Collie/Bunbury locals 1 x $25 voucher, plus we feed and water them for the day as well. We figured out a while ago how important our flaggies are, so from our club they get plenty of respect.
                  As a result, the core of our flaggies help run the meeting in a calm, smooth manner. As a new Clerk of Course I can tell you we have a top mob manning our flags at the moment, really helps run a drama-free programme.

Comment

Can't wait for this one. We will be there this time....all the niggling issues are nearly sorted out.
                    A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

Originally posted by GD66 View Post
                      As a new Clerk of Course I can tell you we have a top mob manning our flags at the moment, really helps run a drama-free programme.
                      And an excellent job you are doing to if I might say so!
                      [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Originally posted by 96 View Post
                        Jeez, tough life you've got there.

Any other photographers got the bug? Dont know that I've seen many there for racedays, although I imagine hcmc racing is hardly the biggest buying group...
                        25th wedding anniversary ... meh. HCMC blokes are good to me, and personally I love the relaxed atmoshphere in the pits and on track. Makes for a top day

GD66 As new Clerk of Course I can tell you we have a top mob manning our flags at the moment, really helps run a drama-free programme.[/QUOTE]

flaggies are excellent. hey Mr Clerk of Course did the photographers behave themselves? Was tempted by the grass at T1.....

Comment

Tell you what, Flash, kneel on the Turn 1 grass just [email protected]#$%&*!!?=>.
                          Seriously, congrats on the 25th anniversary mate, good effort by both parties. Enjoy the feet-up time in Noosa...

And thanks Grin, working from the inside to get it all sweet for the riders, the club and the speckies...we'll see how it goes...

Comment

It seems ive been seconded to medical official for the V8s! Well they offered me infield and the chase car!!! There just arent enough days in the weeks. Will see you at one of your club days GEE DEE suxty sux ....for sure :-)

Comment

Huh ? The V8s are the next weekend after Easter....

Comment

Working...
                              X