Easter Saturday Collie Practice/Ride/Tuning Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Saturday Collie Practice/Ride/Tuning Day

Hi all, the HCMC Easter meeting also includes a Saturday ride day : costs are

$80 for the day

$60 if you're already entered for the Sunday race meeting

$50 from 1:30 pm

Starts 10am, 10 minute sessions, goes till 4pm or when you get sick of it.

Streetbike riders are welcome, but you'll need full gear, prepped bike (mirrors and lights taped etc), and a day licence.

All classes and sidecars welcome.

Further details on the club website, www.historicracing.asn.au

Already booked for this.

Heading down Friday, so will be nice and fresh for Saturday.

Can't wait!
    A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

booked for this,
      There are two questions in life.
      1:Which way do I go
      2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Originally posted by GD66 View Post
        Hi all, the HCMC Easter meeting also includes a Saturday ride day : costs are

$80 for the day

$60 if you're already entered for the Sunday race meeting

$50 from 1:30 pm

Starts 10am, 10 minute sessions, goes till 4pm or when you get sick of it.

Streetbike riders are welcome, but you'll need full gear, prepped bike (mirrors and lights taped etc), and a day licence.

All classes and sidecars welcome.

Further details on the club website, www.historicracing.asn.au
        Entered the race meeting ... Do you have to book the Tuning Day on the day before? ... or do you just turn up and pay on the day?
        I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
        2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

Not too sure about this now... Super keen, and haven't raced the track since November ish.

But alas, bike issues and a skinny bank balance means I may have to prioritize....
          The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Yeah bud, gotta get the thing sorted ! Sure you haven't got a slightly bent valve in there ?

Turn up on the day and ride, Scott. No need to book.

Comment

Ran a leak down test. All cylinders between 3-4% leak, so no dodgy valves...

Comment

Weird, huh ? Worth taking a translation dictionary down to see Vic at Motorcycle Electrics ?

Comment

Had mr mobile motorcycle medic aka Gavin carlini check it out last night.

Confirmed the reg is gone, and believes that should be the answer... See how goes i guess

Comment

aww think im gonna be v8 supercar-ing from a medical point of view......ha ha nice to see you again gee dee

Comment

V8's shouldnt be till the following week nurse....

Get on track Saturday at least... Awesome track.

Got to recommend anyone even thinking about it attends... And if you've got race glass, why not join in Sunday...

Comment

Its looking promising GD will confirm.....soooon-ish :-)

Comment

ooooh, its looking like a "book me in eddie". Just trying to convince my friend to bring my bike, otherwise its my new friend who will. Whoever said "a friend in need ...is a pain in the ass" was surely mistaken :-)

Comment

Well, my rocket cover gasket is on back order, so I won't be doing the racecraft this weekend, so my tires will be good for another day. So as long as the gasket rocks up, my new reggy Rec works, and I can get my crank case heli-coiled by gav, I should be able to confirm an entry.... Though it looks like I'll be working the Saturday, Devo.

Pretty sure mason will be down there on his 08 r6 with fan-dangley ohlins...

Comment

Probably do the Sat arvo, need to get the new Ohlins dialled in.
                              [SIGPIC]Accredited Motorcycling Australia Road Racing Coach Level1 TRAKDAYZ

Comment

Working...
                              X