Clear All

• champions ride day

anyone doing it this saturday.....Im considering it

Yep I am. In fast group.

Comment

yeah, I'll be the slow one in the fast group. See you there Matt
      DERP

Comment

Yep. I'll be the slow one in the slow group.
        "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

yep

Comment

Originally posted by sLaYeD View Post
            yeah, I'll be the slow one in the fast group. See you there Matt
            Yep catch ya there mate, shall he interesting to see if I can keep up with you, you rode rings around me last time but I've managed to get a bit quicker now haha.

Comment

Flagging it, hopefully get the lefty or turn 7
              Gimme a wave if you see a bloke with a mop on his head in dire need of a haircut

Comment

Yes mate I will be going. Bought a 2005 GSXR600 track bike last week so I'll be in the slowest group testing her out for the first time. Can not wait, track days are an addiction.

Comment

Originally posted by martyR1 View Post
                  Yes mate I will be going. Bought a 2005 GSXR600 track bike last week so I'll be in the slowest group testing her out for the first time. Can not wait, track days are an addiction.
                  Ahhh that was one of the Trakdayz instructors bikes, right? Was sitting there with a $5.5k tag on it, had my eye on it nice buy!

Comment

ha ha ha: fast group: slow in the fast, slow in the slow.....funny az! Well if I can get my fwends to come help me with the load, unload etc.....I might tag along Ill be the slower in the slow. Been 5 months since Ive ridden.....FORTUNE, you pit crew for me :-)

Comment

Not for me this weekend ... The body needs a rest and so does the wallet!
                      I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
                      2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

Comment

Originally posted by The Nurse 40 View Post
                        Ill be the slower in the slow.
                        Challenge accepted!
                        "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Comment

Yeah it was a track dayz instructors bike. Got it for 5 and seems to run perfectly. See how it goes on saturday. Come on over and have a chat.

Comment

Was that Vaughns bike,not in town for this doing lvl 2 racecraft 16th and grp3 Trakdayz 24th
                            ,hopefully see you there Scott

Comment

Originally posted by martyR1 View Post
                              Yeah it was a track dayz instructors bike. Got it for 5 and seems to run perfectly. See how it goes on saturday. Come on over and have a chat.
                              Sweet, yeah i'll try say gday if we get more than a few mins for lunch

Originally posted by thugsfatboy464 View Post
                              Was that Vaughns bike,not in town for this doing lvl 2 racecraft 16th and grp3 Trakdayz 24th
                              ,hopefully see you there Scott
                              Vaughn, that's his name! Yup his bike

Comment

Working...
                              X