Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aus superbikes/V8s end of april at barbs

Anybody know format/support races etc?

Programme includes V8 Supercars, Porsche Carrera Cup, V8 Utes, Touring Car Masters, and ASBK, which includes Superbike and Superstock 1000 classes. More info on the Pitstop Bookshop site.

Comment

And guess whos working as a medic...and offered a ride in the chase car....fingers crossed - so no GeeDee, no collie this easter for me :-( but still happy

Comment

Huh ? What the...? Is your calendar broken, Nursette ? V8s are the weekend AFTER Easter Collie. If you're a Medic, you're into the V8s for free. Get yo' skinny butt down to Collie for the Saturday ride/practice/tuning day, you need the laps. And don't go all soft and sentimental on me about battle fatigue , 'cos I'll be working at the V8s the weekend after as well.
        Might be time for the prescription for the Concrete Pills, buddy...

Comment

ha ha ha gee dee! Guess Im free then! The guy I usly come down with is in USA for 3 weeks. If I find a mate to come with me to help load, unload the bike then ...save me a spot, Ill be there :-)
          and tee hee hee bout concrete pills.....just means after it all, I will DESERVE my beer......that you will be buying me

Comment

No risk ! See you if you can make it, otherwise see you at the V8s, bud.

Comment

Working...
            X