Michelin Wets Track Pressures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michelin Wets Track Pressures

I've got a set of Michelin Pilot "wets" 18/67 x 17 and 120/60 x 17. Can anyone give me a heads up on recommended pressure off the tyre warmers?

I've never used wet weather racing tyres before and have no idea on pressures.
    I'll be riding for you #52, my dear son, Cameron Taylor Elliott 1985-2009
    2008 CBR600RR and 2010 GSXR750 Track Bikes, KTM530EXC Enduro bike wrist breaker

I have not used Michelin but on the Bridgestones I run 32F/30R. I also found that the warmers were not much use as after the first puddle or 2 the heat was gone anyway. Warm up lap was more like a cool down lap for the tyres.
    You will be surprised at the grip you can get from them though.
    RR VRT #100
    Sponsors Wanted.
    Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
    A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

no idea Scott but I run bridgestone wets at 30/30 at collie with tons of grip. had them on the warmers but at reduced setting 50deg. heat gun read 40 at completion of 10 lap session.
      good luck for the weekend
      q
      bevel drive, belt drive, desmoquattro, testastretta, desmosedici....an evolution
      -> Triumph 675, a revolution and obsession
      __________________________________________________ _________________________

Comment

Working...
      X