ASBK + Prostock Pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASBK + Prostock Pix

Great effort by our local teams and riders. The ASBK and MCRCWA officials were up against it all weekend struggling to get the CAMS and WASCC officials to give the bikes a fair go. Unfortunately track access was severely limited so there isn't the usual full range of pix. On the whole tho the racing was awesome, we upstaged the V8 for sure (at least until the fireball in race 2).

1. Allerton

2. Maxwell

3. Stauffer

The WA boys

1. Ben Henry

2. Cam Stronach

3. Ben Stronach

4. Lubi

5. Gilly

6. Andrew S

7. Josh T

more pix at flashpixx.net

Will be loading more to this site over the next few days

Comment

Yeah, I was one of the flaggies for the bikes and have to say that the racing was really good. Some of the car flaggies were quite impressed by the bikes, so we may have converted a few

Who did the massive burnout near flag 2 at the end of the race? The crowd sure loved it. Did you get any photos of that?

Comment

Special Tribute

Glenn Allerton made a couple of special tributes over the ASBK weekend.

Glenn used No 111 in memory of Levi Candello

2. Glenn's son Judd, named after Judd Greedy who was tragically killed in Tasmania last year, turned one this week. Note permission granted by Glenn to post image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ABC_0113_small.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	4879815

Comment

Originally posted by Trashed View Post
          Yeah, I was one of the flaggies for the bikes and have to say that the racing was really good. Some of the car flaggies were quite impressed by the bikes, so we may have converted a few

Who did the massive burnout near flag 2 at the end of the race? The crowd sure loved it. Did you get any photos of that?
          I saw that on the telecast and pretty sure I recorded it, will check tonight.
          They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

nah missed it unfortunately. Racing back to get the presentation

Comment

Pretty sure it was Allerton on the BMW after winning the race on Sunday. Looked good on tele too!!
              BUY MY BIKE - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1000rr-151241/

Comment

Yeah it was Allerton, nice skid
                Originally posted by Desmo
                Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by flashthebiker View Post
                  nah missed it unfortunately. Racing back to get the presentation
                  Oh well. You got some really great shots there of the racing.
                  Nice work

Comment

I am such the amateur....got to the track at 12....MISSED THE BOYS RACING sunday...doh!!!!!!!!
                    Tho Friday was better: saw the boys in the pits...yep missed that racing too...

hey tash! trubz told me our flaggies got spoiled by the car club...niiiiiiice :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X