Entries closing for HCMC @ Barbagallo, May 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entries closing for HCMC @ Barbagallo, May 15th

Subtle reminder about the close of entries, Thursday night the 5th, for the Long Circuit meeting on the 15th of May, Round 3 of the club titles.

Oh snap!!! That's next week.

Totally forgot about my entry. Thankyou, will get the email out tomorrow
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Hmmm, will have to check the website on how to enter historics....bugga are there two moderns groups....

Comment

No bud, but it's normally not too crowded, so you can get stuck into some race lappery, normally two five-lappers and an eight-lap finale.

Comment

will get mine in today.
          There are two questions in life.
          1:Which way do I go
          2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Was gonna go to this but promised a certain lil girl I'd do the million paws walk so gues it's just the trackday on sat for me ... Have fun guys

Comment

I want to enter but am having major issues accessing the site - won't load on chrome or IE.

Can someone throw up some attachments of the entry forms please?

Comment

Same deal for me Nigel.... I can't load the forms from here... If you need, send me your email by pm and I'll forward it to you
                The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

The site is dead. The page script is more or less empty.

Comment

Drat !!

Club web pilot has been notified.

Comment

Calling Goldmember - you right for this one mate, I need both my nuts so I won't bere there....

Comment

Probably won't have the repairs done in time, and I still need to stuff around with the shifter some more (still waiting on new tie rods). Next round.
                        A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

Site is back up for anyone entering at the last minute!

Comment

Originally posted by flashthebiker View Post
                            Calling Goldmember - you right for this one mate, I need both my nuts so I won't bere there....
                            I will be there on the 14th but i don't think ill be up there on the 15th though, I contact someone else and see if they can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmember View Post
                              I will be there on the 14th but i don't think ill be up there on the 15th though, I contact someone else and see if they can make it.
                              Vick usually comes down for Historics, I'll check with him...

Comment

Working...
                              X