stomp grip distributors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stomp grip distributors

are there any australian stomp grip distributors? just a bit concerned with shipping time ordering straight off the US site.

cheers

I got tech grip or tech spec can't remember from moto mummy didn't take too long and looks better than stompgrip still doing same job

Comment

Thread revival..
      Anyone know where I can grab a pair of stompgrips in Perth? I rang a couple of places today, of which they either didnt know what I was on about, or said they would call back in 5 minutes and didnt.
      Thanks

Comment

Got some off e bay $60.00 delivered 10 days.

Comment

motospares.com.au will have them at your door in two days

Comment

Originally posted by g_t View Post
            Thread revival..
            Anyone know where I can grab a pair of stompgrips in Perth? I rang a couple of places today, of which they either didnt know what I was on about, or said they would call back in 5 minutes and didnt.
            Thanks
            McCullochs suzuki in Vic park usually stock them for current GSXR's, got mine straight off the shelf there.

sS

edit: You mean tank grip pads yeah? Not stomp branded bar grips? Could be some confusion there...
            yes, i am ignorant
            yes, i am a prick
            no, i don't care
            you make me sick

Comment

I just ordered some off ebay this morning, thanks anyway [MENTION=8416]shortSteve[/MENTION], yeah I am refering to the tank grips, wasnt aware they made bar grips also. Mculloch's was one of the places I phoned yesterday also.

Comment

Lol, they have them on the shelf (or did on thursday) so hopefully just confusion over what was asked for!
                yes, i am ignorant
                yes, i am a prick
                no, i don't care
                you make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by shortSteve View Post
                  Lol, they have them on the shelf (or did on thursday) so hopefully just confusion over what was asked for!
                  Do you remember their price by any chance? Im keen for some before next tuning day

edit: called McC's and they have them in stock. $92 non-negotiated price (*hint hint*). One with my name has been put aside...

V.
                  Hazelnutty
                  Last edited by Hazelnutty; 15-04-2013, 12:08 PM.
                  "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

I bought a set of stomp grip(tank)for my R1 last month from ebay - parts_giant. $55 plus $12 shipping was about 10 days to door. They shipped 2 days after purchase.

Comment

Working...
                    X