Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Volunteers needed for marshalling round 1 steelblue state road racing championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers needed for marshalling round 1 steelblue state road racing championships

SUNDAY MAY 22ND BARBAGALLO RACEWAY WANNEROO
    ROUND 1 STEELBLUE STATE ROAD RACING CHAMPIONSHIPS
    FEATURING SUPERBIKES, SUPERSPORT, SUPERSTOCK, CLUBMAN RACING, 125GP AND SIDECARS
    ARE U INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING as a flag/ track marshal
    Free entry, lunch and refreshments, training on the spot and a free drink voucher end of day presentations.
    Email us at [email protected] or phone 9409 1002 bhrs

First in

Comment

I should be able to make most rounds this year as I'm not working on the weekends anymore Only made one round last year

Comment

Yep I'll be there too

Comment

Maybe

Comment

Already said YES on Sunday . Woot Woot
            What You See

Isn't always what you get

Comment

Flygirl and I will be there
              A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

I'll be back on the gate, and bbq bitch as always afterwards
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

i have thrown my hat in the ring to help out.

never done it before, should be fun!

Comment

i just signed up with the club to help out, not sure if i'm gonna be able to get up there though(not usre if i'll have the bike by then ) any chance some of you kind folk would be able to help me out. I'm living in Northbridge.
                    cheers

Comment

cee4 lives in northbridge and is racing. Send him a pm, tell him who told you too, sure it will be all good.

Comment

I am very keen but I have to take some photos of Nigel #139 for his sponsors banner so I wouldn't be able to help until about 10am at the latest.

Edit: email sent

Comment

Originally posted by horsey View Post
                          i just signed up with the club to help out, not sure if i'm gonna be able to get up there though(not usre if i'll have the bike by then ) any chance some of you kind folk would be able to help me out. I'm living in Northbridge.
                          cheers
                          I live pretty close to you. Have pm'd you. Get back to me if you still need a lift.

Comment

hey Trashed! Beers after right??? Always my fav part of the day :-)

Comment

Originally posted by The Nurse 40 View Post
                              hey Trashed! Beers after right??? Always my fav part of the day :-)
                              Most definately beers after. I hear I might get to see you out on the track on Sunday?????

Comment

Working...
                              X