getting race licence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting race licence

Just want to ask i want to get my race licence i have done racecraft 1 and want to do level 2 just need to know want cind of Q's do you get asked and want lap times do you need to get into to get the licence?

Times aren't important, being able to hold your line mid corner while someone shoots up your inside is what counts...

There are some questions regarding rules and stuff...not hard, common sense stuff...

Comment

Got mine a couple of weeks ago ,had great fun with the coaches playing with me during the day and then being assessed on the last session of the day,make them work for whatever corner they are trying to take from you,Question time is a no brainer,hopefully will have my first race July when roster allows

Comment

Ok cool sounds like fun i cant want to get back on the track i do want and do level 1 in racecraft again as there is stuff i want to try again then go and do level 2 i am just wanting on parts for my bike as i have done the stuff in the race rule book so the bike is ready for racing and tuning days

Comment

I think you have to do level 3 before they will assess you for your race licence??
          BUY MY BIKE - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...1000rr-151241/

Comment

No, you can get it at Lvl 2.

Comment

Yep i got told you can get it in level 2

Comment

It can be done in level 2.
                Lap times are meant to be 77 sec or faster but as Rich said ealier Racecraft is more important.
                I recomend that if there is things in level 1 that you are wanting to try then it might be a good idea to do a couple more days on the track before going for your licence. Have a chat to the coaches at your next one and we will be more than happy to help you through the process.
                RR VRT #100
                Sponsors Wanted.
                Thanks to www.superbikesupply.com.au and ProFlow for assistance.
                A 1K throttle is like a hot blond, you really want to hit it but you are afraid of the consequences :black eye:

Comment

Working...
                X