Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's racing next season?

Hi Guys,
    It's still a little early I know but I'm curious who in here is thinking of racing next season.
    I'll be out there again on the "new" 929.
    I think Ben will be on the GixxerThou?
    Calvin on the 6RR.
    Anybody else even considering getting into it?
    Be safe,
    Larry

me me me Gixxer thou, going crazy not being able to get on the track until next year. Need some tyre smoking antics out of the basin to calm me down

Comment

That's great news :-)
      I saw you testing the bike but didn't hear if you were actually riding next season.
      The highlight of the last tuning day was you and Stewie coming past on one wheel over the hill - got it on video too :-)
      I was supposed to be filming Gary Jones but went after you guys and was very pleased with myself - until I got home and timed the laps at 65's!
      That's not fair at all teasing me like that :-)
      BTW - I noticed several times you were having to make two up-shifts along the front straight. Is there some reason you do that or were you still setting the gearing up? I know Stewie gears for second in the turns and fifth down the hill. When I tried that it made too many gear changes for my liking.
      Be safe mate,
      Larry

I forgot MadMax is racing next season too.

Comment

As you said Larry, I'm there and as keen as mustard 8)

Carn't come quicker enough :!:

Comment

Racing next year

Yeah Larry I'll be there next year.

Causeway Honda Racing Team

Honda Fireblade 954RR

No. 151

See ya there!

Comment

Larry: I gear the bikes for fifth as well, just seems to work better on the thousand..... Last turn i take in second then up to 3rd 4th down the straight. Do you still have the vid???

Comment

after chattin with calvin and dave on sunday.. im going to wait a year and do some time on my new bike .. then im going to have a crack at it .. but ill be up there doing as many track days and tuning days etc as i can ..

soo hopefully i'll be there to play 05.
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

after chattin with calvin and dave on sunday.. im going to wait a year and do some time on my new bike .. then im going to have a crack at it  .. but ill be up there doing as many track days and tuning days etc as i can ..  

soo hopefully i'll be there to play 05.
                Good to here 8)
                Practice makes perfect :idea: Have fun mate.

Comment

Working...
                X