Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flaggies Roll Call Round Five, October 27th.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaggies Roll Call Round Five, October 27th.

The final round of the Weld West State Road Racing Championship will be here before we know it so who is in for the best seats in the house?

The racing this year has been nothing short of sensational and most titles still have a number of potential winners.

We have had a number of new volunteers from PSB this season and your help has been invaluable, big thanks to all of you, without flaggies there would be no racing.

No experience is necessary, we will provide training on the day plus lunch, refreshments and a coldie or two at the conclusion of racing when we gather in McCracken House for the presentations and the chance to win the flaggies raffle.

You also get to meet some of the best people on PSB, racers and flaggies, their names will magically pop up in the next day or two in this thread.

More info here. Welcome to the Motor Cycle Racing Club of WA

email the club on [email protected]

Or just PM me your full name and contact number and I will put your name on the list at the gate for free entry.

Any questions, post em up.

Thanks

Paul.

Yep should be in pit lane again depending on how short they are elsewhere.
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

In this time.
      aka Matt
      RB 2 11

Comment

ACFM signing in

Comment

I should be in again and happy to help out wherever on the day if there's a greater need

Comment

In.

Very sad it's the last round already

Comment

There is always the Historic nationals on 15/16/17 November if you are interested.

Be plenty of old girls there.

Bikes that is.

Comment

Tentative booking. Will know for sure as the date gets closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                  There is always the Historic nationals on 15/16/17 November if you are interested.

Be plenty of old girls there.

Bikes that is.
                  I'm on-call for work that weekend and I know I can't swap it (I've already tried).

And anyway, it's not the old girls I'm interested in, it's the old boys

Comment

Originally posted by Trashed View Post
                    I'm on-call for work that weekend and I know I can't swap it (I've already tried).

And anyway, it's not the old girls I'm interested in, it's the old boys
                    You have no shame...

I like that in a woman.

Comment

Perhaps now is appropriate to commence a photographer's thread... seems to be so many of us these days

See you there

Comment

I did flagies for kings in 08 " ages ago " first timer . And won the raffle to boot !!

But at kings we also had crash recovery teams.. Witch I ended up in some how .. ( was awesome )

Do they have corner crash crews at the state rounds ?? And if so how do I volunteer for that?
                        IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

Originally posted by Slipin View Post
                          I did flagies for kings in 08 " ages ago " first timer . And won the raffle to boot !!

But at kings we also had crash recovery teams.. Witch I ended up in some how .. ( was awesome )

Do they have corner crash crews at the state rounds ?? And if so how do I volunteer for that?
                          We like to have crash crews on turns 1, 6 and 7 but don't always have the numbers as the flag posts have to be manned first.

If that is your preferred position and we have the numbers simply ask on the day, best to get there early if you want a specific spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
                            We like to have crash crews on turns 1, 6 and 7 but don't always have the numbers as the flag posts have to be manned first.

If that is your preferred position and we have the numbers simply ask on the day, best to get there early if you want a specific spot.
                            Kool. Can't commit to anything just yet but id say I'll be their ..flags or crash crew
                            IF ITS TO LOUD ! YOUR TOO OLD

Comment

See you there Paul. Wow, can't believe it's the season closer already.
                              I'm looking for a beautiful woman with a sick mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X