Trakdayz 19th of October, Who's in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trakdayz 19th of October, Who's in?

Hey all this is my first trakday and I'll be in group 1, anyone else doing group 1? anyone else from here going that wants to point and laugh at my riding skills?
    Master of the missed signals

No ones gonna be laughin at ya bud
    In for G4 here

Comment

Laughing? I'm envious, I am so eager to get a hold of a group 1 spot for this session so I can test out my new track bike. You're bound to have a ball.

Comment

Originally posted by kenty View Post
        Hey all this is my first trakday and I'll be in group 1, anyone else doing group 1? anyone else from here going that wants to point and laugh at my riding skills?
        Nothing to laugh at, you are making a good decision if you want to sharpen your skills and learn something particularly when we get so many people that know it all.
        Have a great day and take in whatever you can. Will see you there.

Comment

Originally posted by dane_dude View Post
          Nothing to laugh at, you are making a good decision if you want to sharpen your skills and learn something particularly when we get so many people that know it all.
          Have a great day and take in whatever you can. Will see you there.
          awesome!, what group?
          Master of the missed signals

Comment

A mate of mine is in group 1, his name is Paul & he's on a K4 Gixxer thou. He's not on PSB, but go say hi
            I've got a Blade, I'm not afraid...

CBR1000RR - 171HP|114Nm|Yoshi CF Slipon WRX STI - 266HP|399Nm|Ultrex 3"TBE|PW CAI

Comment

I might see you guys there! Will probably be coaching groups one or two, but may come out for a play in group 4 later in the day.

Comment

Will be in for G2
                i can only satisfy one person per day.
                today is not your day and tomorow isnt looking good either.

Comment

In for Gr 3

Comment

Errr bugger might be wet - pretty sure Turbo is away too, so the probability of it happening is high....

Comment

Really hope it doesn't do what the weatherman says

Comment

Unfortunately have 2 spots for group 3 for sale for this Saturday 19 October. Pm if interested

Comment

Rain again?? When is this winter going to end. On the plus side the days have been brilliant after early rain and i guess the surf has been good

Comment

Last 2 times I've been to a track day its been forecast to rain, it's been wet for first 2 sessions then brilliant the rest of the day, fingers crossed it pans out again

Comment

Not looking promising weatherwise.

That being said I have a new camera to record any shananigans... hope I dont kill it on its first outing.

Comment

Working...
                              X