Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Australian Supermoto Series Round 5 (The Final Round for the Year)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Australian Supermoto Series Round 5 (The Final Round for the Year)

SupermotoWA

Round Five of the 2013 SupermotoWA Championship

As the sun rises on October 20, brave knights are drawn to the battleground of the Wanneroo International Go-Kart Trtack to duel for the 2013 crown. In A Grade, Dean Taylor will be looking to make amends from last year, just missing out on the title due to an ill-timed holiday and hangover. Ian Gray still has a sniff of the title and will not be backing down for anyone. Matt Lund, having recently been promoted to 3rd in the standing will be looking to consolidate that position with a strong showing whilst Grant Roncevich will be trying not to live up to his name of Crashlington and grab that 3rd place back.

In the second tier, Peter Blaquiere is in an almost unassailable position in the championship but Scott 'Thunderbird' Tracey will be looking to the Gods to have a force majeure fall upon Peter early in the day to steal the crown from under his nose.

Mini motards will be back in action with Adam Scricca having a small lead on Beau Erikson and Josie Reed. This is sure to be an absolutely intense class next year with most people on almost identical machines and the numbers increasing every round.

The newly repaired dirt section will be in use so it should provide some exciting action where anything can happen and usually does.

Gates open at 7
    Scrutineering before 8.30
    Practice at 9
    Racing starts at 10

Order of racing:
    Pocketbikes
    Group B Supermotoo
    Minimotards
    Group A Supermoto

The Pocketbikes Association of WA will be running a BBQ for breakfast and lunch.

Come down and support your fellow riders. Entry is free and you can walk through the pits and chat to all the riders and their support crews.

To find out more about the club check out our Facebook page and our website.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/supermotowa/

Supermoto WA

So in for this. I cant see myself catching Pete's lead but if Im not careful people may catch me with 75 points on offer for the whole day there are still podiums places up for grabs.
    Win Free stuff on Thunderbird Racing's Facebook Page

Comment

I'll come down for a peek. Without this post I wouldn't have even known it was on.
      DERP

Comment

I'll be there to defend my championship standing!!

There's even the dirt section running in full swing!

Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
        One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
        . .

Comment

Yay!!!! Can't wait!!

Comment

Dammit tapatalk won't let me post :/
            Edit: fffuuuu

I'm keen to get my 3rd place back after missing the last round and without water barriers to hinder me I'll be busting out some better rubber and warmers for the first time and going for it.

Actually fuck third, I think I'll chuck a spanner at [MENTION=25525]Thunderbird[/MENTION]'s front wheel in the first race and go for second

Comment

Originally posted by Sonik View Post
              Actually fuck third, I think I'll chuck a spanner at [MENTION=25525]Thunderbird[/MENTION]'s front wheel in the first race and go for second
              Never going to happen. Its going to be a repeat of round 2 race 1 with me way in front of you

*Insert trash talk here*

Comment

Provided you can keep it rubber side down

Comment

Touche.

No problem this time. Wheels down and out in front.

Comment

Handbags ladies?? Don't make me step up, anyone got a spare bike???

Comment

Cant wait for this, should be another awesome event like the last one.

Comment

Step up next year Beau and bring it on.

A bit of friendly rivalry is good for the sport

Comment

I agree, I was just joining in ladies!! I've only just built my latest ride so it will see out all of next season with out any major work, then I'll think about it. Not really interested in riding in dirt, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by bomoto View Post
                            Not really interested in riding in dirt, that's all.
                            And you call us ladies, ya big girls blouse

Comment

Originally posted by bomoto View Post
                              Not really interested in riding in dirt, that's all.
                              You might not get a say in that sunshine
                              Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
                              One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
                              . .

Comment

Working...
                              X