Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Volunteers Wanted for Australian Historic Road Racing Championship 15, 16, 17th Novem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteers Wanted for Australian Historic Road Racing Championship 15, 16, 17th Novem

HCMCWA are hosting the national titles this year over three days and this promises to be a fantastic weekend with many beautiful old bikes coming from the Eastern states along with the locals.

As well as flaggies, we need recovery crews, pit lane/dummy grid marshals and paddock/ pit marshals to manage vehicle, bike and pedestrian movements in that area.

Free entry, food and refreshments supplied during the day, much the same as MCRC.

We hope to form a roster so you will not be in the same spot all day but this depends upon the numbers.

If you are able to help for a day or even half a day it would be appreciated.

More info here. index

If you can help please PM your name and phone number.

Thanks

Paul

Could be keen for the Saturday or Sunday. Need to confirm nearer the date.

Comment

Could be free for the event, though I will have to confirm closer to the event.

Comment

Stuck at work for this one Old frt but you have fun
        The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Corona White View Post
          Stuck at work for this one Old frt but you have fun
          Thanks mate, I will.

Only been able to do the Historics 3 or 4 times this year so I'm really looking forward to this.

The sound and smell of those old things gets me every time...

Oh yeah, and the bikes are great too...

Comment

is there upfront training/guidance for total novices (or do you have to arrive knowing what you are doing)?
            yes, i DO serve the devil - but only in an advisory capacity ...

Comment

No experience necessary.

There is always a briefing before any meeting and nobody gets thrown in the deep end, you will be partnered by one of the old hands until you feel confident.

Worse case scenario, it could be me.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

I'm in for a bit of flag waving, recovery, sand spreading, gate monitoring or whatever suits on Thursday.
                  Annie suggested 8am but, I'll be there before then.
                  Going to be a bit busy after that, staying out of the way of the rest of the P6 competitors.

Comment

Working...
                  X