Phillip Island & Eastern Creek dates now up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillip Island & Eastern Creek dates now up

I probably shouldn't until we have finalized and booked our own dates but in the spirit of being a good sport both PI an Eastern Creek dates until end of Jun next year are now up
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

:fuk:

want to go back to Eastern Creek sooo bad...
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Comment

Yeah - I was disappointed to see that only one track had ride days on in the whole country between Christmas and new years, I have that time off and was prepared to travel to try another track if it was possible.

That track is...

Barbagallo...

Anyway I might try to get to one of these tracks in the next half year if possible. Thanks for posting it up.

Comment

Edit - never mind.. Just saw the 'between'.. I was thinking 'around'..

Comment

err yeah - no dates between the 25th and the 31st of Dec... anywhere for champions. Ridedays have the 29th and Trackdayz the 28th or something similar. No Phillip island, Broadford, Mallala, Eastern creek, QLD raceway etc dates as far as I can see either...

Comment

Yeah just noticed that and edited before you posted.. My bad

Comment

Originally posted by Corona White View Post
              I probably shouldn't until we have finalized and booked our own dates but in the spirit of being a good sport both PI an Eastern Creek dates until end of Jun next year are now up
              linky please mate
              Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

http://www.phillipislandridedays.com.au

http://www.smsprd.com.au
                The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

I'm going!
                  You coming Shortsteve?? Anyone else??
                  Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Comment

oh hello

Comment

Me and pottz should be 3rd & 4th Mar at Eastern Creek and 10th & 11th Mar at PI. He's still trying to placate Tracey but should be booked tomorrow

Oh oh yea and if this gets yo divorced [MENTION=7912]pottz[/MENTION] you can thank me later
                      The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Comment

hmmm. no PI weekends, at all.

SMSP on aussie day weekend.

might have to make a trip out there.

its only a 10 hour drive from Melbourne :p
                        The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

This may be a silly question but,... how do you get your bikes over.

I already have 2 days booked at Phillip Island on the 12th and 13th of December.
                          I am sharing a bike with a buddy that lives there but I fear this will not end well.
                          I trust his riding but mine I'm not so sure about, so I am now thinking about taking my bike over.

Besides hooking a trailer up and 4 days driving, is there any other options to getting my bike over?

Comment

That's probably it. Or You can transport it there with a trucking company, just search or look around for prices, I think they vary.

What we (well everyone else, not me, because I have my own personal awesome bike transporter thanks Corona) need is someone who has a truck that can fit a few bikes in then 2 drivers can drive over and everyone else fly and chip in for some fuel and driver comfort money, that way it'd work out fairly cheap for everyone.

Flights aren't too much especially using rewards points, a house at PI is cheap to share and I'm sure accommodation in Syd can be found cheap.

There's the idea...... Now go! Make it happen and let's invade them with west Aussies in March. I know there are heaps of people who say they are keen but if you don't MAKE it happen it'll be one of those things you always just dream of.
                            Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Comment

Thanks for the info Pottz, I appreciate it.

So what your saying is...... Corona will probably transport my bike over in December ?

Think I will just share my mates bike and be super careful.

Comment

Working...
                              X