Period 6 rule 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Period 6 rule 20

Guys deciding which way to go for next year could some one explain the rules for period 6 rule 20 cheers

Period 6 is for bikes 1983 to 1990 and is covered in the manual of motorcycle sport from page 145 to 152

Rule 20 covers bikes up to 31/12/1992 and .is a WA invention so it only applies to WA events, not the nationals.

Have a look here, index

And here, Motorcycling Australia: Home

Comment

^ yep pretty much sums it up.
      Period 6 is an australian wide class meaning you could historic race anywhere/ in state and national events.
      Rule 20 is run by hcmc to get bikes no younger then 20 years old on the grid.
      The bike needs a logbook if going to be period 6
      Infact my spare bikes for sale which is good to go in Period 6 Formula 750

Comment

Chers guys will look into it either this or a super stock 600' want a lass where there is at least a championship to run for , though this would be easy but must be an age thing now I am considering going to older bikes hat I grew up with

Comment

So an early fireblade in rule 20 mmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch199 View Post
            So an early fireblade in rule 20 mmmmmmmmm
            go period 6, looks like a good grid next year
            plenty of bikes like the fzr1000 or gsxr 750/1100 around for reasonable price

Comment

There's also an excellent ZXR400 up for grabs
              Period 6 log booked and Rule 20.

Comment

Hey Andrew was considering it seems a good deal but can't find much of a class for it unless I am missing something out there....

Comment

Chers guys will look into it either this or a super stock 600' want a lass where there is at least a championship to run for , though this would be easy but must be an age thing now I am considering going to older bikes hat I grew up with
                  I am not 100% on this, but i dont think you will find there will be a super stock class next year, all 600's will be supersport, but a dumbed down version of supersport, eg very few engine mods. There may however be a C grade championship within that class, similar to the current c grade championship in superbikes. Check with MCRCWA

Comment

Hey Andrew was considering it seems a good deal but can't find much of a class for it unless I am missing something out there....
                    I raced in Rule 20 this year and P6 New Era Senior at the Aus championships.
                    I've also been out with the MCRCWA Clubman 600's.

Comment

Anyone have clear cut rules for p6 250 for next year ?
                      I still have questions after reading the rules on the historic site .
                      Cheers

Comment

at the moment the p 6 250 rules are somewhat up in the air .unfortunately what motorcycling Australia intended for p6 250 and whats currently in the rule book are far apart and IMO I think the p 6 250 rules will be getting an overhaul in the next manual of motorcycling sport . but MA are open to opinions if you have an opinion !!

Comment

Who are the relevant people to contact ? I have emailed MA and awaiting some feedback .
                          What rules are the riders wanting ?

Comment

Also keen to see whats up with p6 250 next year
                            What are the options being considered? does anyone actually know the state of play or is it one of those rumor and supposition things?

Comment

Originally posted by 19andrew59 View Post
                              I raced in Rule 20 this year and P6 New Era Senior at the Aus championships.
                              I've also been out with the MCRCWA Clubman 600's.
                              so if p6 is upto 1990, and yours is 91…how did you race p6?
                              Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed
                              So it seems there IS a command file code in windows/microsoft updater that pings small lines of to-fro data.. like a cookie to allow/refresh 'critical updates'
                              It also serves as a portal for clever code writers to embed 'dormant till pinged'.....ransomware...I love tech....amidointhisrite..?

Fess up who hacked GSX's account? This post was perfectly readable in every way

Comment

Working...
                              X