Tyre warmers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre warmers

Anyone know anywhere that sells some in perth or has anyone got any for sale, I need some for the 28th cheaper the better as the racing is on a major budget.

good gear on a budget seems to be kaneg.

aussie stock too.
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.

Comment

Yeah KANEG will deliver in 10 days usually, 3 yr warranty and very affordable.

Tyre Warmers - Kaneg Holdings

Comment

and they have a -25% off December sale on at the moment which brings already good prices down to cheap as chips prices.

As mentioned they are Aussie and delivery is usually 7-10days so you should have heaps of time, I'd order ASAP though as the postage times from Aus Post seem to slow a little this time of year being xmas and all.

Use coupon XMAS2013
        Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Comment

Or even cheaper direct from China - sumomoto
          Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Originally posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
          One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
          . .

Comment

I got mine from here - Jobiez Sportsbike Products - WELCOME
            Seem to be alright so far.

Comment

Hey Shady7/8, been a while mate hope all is well

What voltage warmers should I get? they have 110V and 220V, pretty sure its 220 ay? Or does it depend on what you run them off?
              Yes officer, I did see the speed limit sign. I just didn't see YOU!

Comment

220v. 110v is for US.

Comment

Originally posted by G-Bek View Post
                  Hey Shady7/8, been a while mate hope all is well

What voltage warmers should I get? they have 110V and 220V, pretty sure its 220 ay? Or does it depend on what you run them off?
                  What Pnork said

110V is for a few foreign markets. 220V is for Aus. If considering a Generator as well, the pair would be expecting to draw approx 1000W (usually less)
                  When you SMing again?
                  Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

. .

Comment

i have some for sale

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ler-r1-168314/

edit

hmmm, misread OP date.. thought it was yesterday lol

oh well, anyone else who is interested, link stands

Comment

Originally posted by Shady7/8 View Post
                      What Pnork said

110V is for a few foreign markets. 220V is for Aus. If considering a Generator as well, the pair would be expecting to draw approx 1000W (usually less)
                      When you SMing again?
                      Sweet cheers. Do u know how long they take to ship? I want them for when I get home

Still got the Tard we should tee up a ride between 2-17 Feb. I'll be home then

Auras I'm guessing you'll prob have sold em by time I get back...

Comment

Originally posted by G-Bek View Post
                        Sweet cheers. Do u know how long they take to ship? I want them for when I get home

Still got the Tard we should tee up a ride between 2-17 Feb. I'll be home then

Auras I'm guessing you'll prob have sold em by time I get back...
                        No idea - it'll depend on who you buy them from

Sounds like a plan! Keen!

I need a new set too! Burnt out the rear middle of last season.

. .

Comment

Originally posted by Shady7/8 View Post
                          No idea - it'll depend on who you buy them from

Sounds like a plan! Keen!

I need a new set too! Burnt out the rear middle of last season.
                          Sorry mate I meant from Sumomoto! Looking to order today or tomorrow but can't find any postage info on their website. Might just seeing it ay?

Maybe put up a thread in supermoto sickos and drag along a few others..

Comment

Working...
                          X