Aussie Supers - Current State of Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Supers - Current State of Play

Is anyone else watching with the same level of interest as I am what's happening over east with the age old Terry O'neill Vs ASBK?

It appears the riders are voting with their feet this year. We may well be heading towards one championship for the first time in years??

Can't see ASBK getting of the ground this year riders have had enough of the bullshit

Comment

whats going on? I always thought ASBK would come out on top of that situation

Comment

Yarrive Konsky is running it that's the main problem

Comment

Phil Tainton PTR has pulled out, Maxwell without a ride, defected to asc. NextGen BMW defected, Honda still deciding, Bugden to Yamaha, defected, Herfoss defected.

Main gripe is lack of televised coverage and the big one, unpaid prizemoney to competitors from 2013!!! Disgraceful!!!

- - - Updated - - -

The one that really got on my goat was MA declining Rick Olson's application to wildcard at PI Super's because he didn't race "that" series last year!! Way to go bringing up emerging talent, he's had an MA licence since he was 4y/o FFS!!

Comment

Considering they still owe most of the competitors their prize money from almost every event last year I am not surprised at all. Also as much as i want them to come over here - why not organise transport for most of the privateers etc so that it is not a high cost event for them? Yes it costs money, but if you want to run a successful business / event you need to sort these issues out. Get a proper business manager to run the show and It might be successful.

Comment

Looks like ASBK has altered their calendar (again) to reduce clashes with ASC. No ASBK in Perth this year.(again)
              Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

3 round series for ASBK??

Pretty pathetic isn't it?

Rather disappointed about getting my hopes up about a barbagallo round then dropping it so quick. I was really exited about having a race with the fast guys.
                Voltron-Evo. https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/voltronmotorcycles

Comment

Oh Mr Hart.... What a mess!!!

ASBK 2014 - Updated three-round calendar - Open tyres | Motorcycle News Racing Reviews Tests

Comment

Wonder the chances of Australasian Superbike Championship (former FX Championship for those not following) comes here one year. Definitely seems to be taking off and to be honest the one I saw more televised last year. (Coincidence?)

Comment

The Darwin round is a week before TTC, free bike transport and 3 grand for a team of at least 3.

Could be a good holiday..

Comment

Yep definitely considering the Darwin round!

Comment

What's this $3k for a team of 3?
                          Something we may have to look at?
                          Hmm......

Comment

Why is MA paying the prize money? They are not the promoter.
                            Something smells very fishy about that setup

Comment

I got one thing to say...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                              SP RACINGis supported by:
                              MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                              Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                              Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Working...
                              X