MCRCWA Ridedays past March 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCRCWA Ridedays past March 9th

Guys are there any MCRCWA ride days planned past 9th March? (It's just Tuning on 23rd).
    1199s, HP4 and a very forgiving wife.

"Do not go gentle into that good night,Rage, rage against the dying of the light."Dylan Thomas

June 9th
    July 19th
    July 31st
    Aug 17th
    Aug 29th
    Sept 15th
    Nov 23rd
    Dec 21st

Look here Welcome to the Motor Cycle Racing Club of WA click on calendar, Bobs yer uncle.

It pays to book well in advance, they sell out quickly.

Comment

The calendar on the website says yes from June.

https://mcrcwa.com.au/

Edit: Beaten by Old frt, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Trashed View Post
        The calendar on the website says yes from June.

https://mcrcwa.com.au/

Edit: Beaten by Old frt, as always
        You love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old frt View Post
          June 9th
          July 19th
          July 31st
          Aug 17th
          Aug 29th
          Sept 15th
          Nov 23rd
          Dec 21st

Look here Welcome to the Motor Cycle Racing Club of WA click on calendar, Bobs yer uncle.

then why can't I book them on the Bookings Page, it only shows up to 23rd March for me?? Even when I do a date search.

https://mcrcwa.com.au/index.php?sear...=programsearch

p.s. I do have an Uncle Bob

"Do not go gentle into that good night,Rage, rage against the dying of the light."Dylan Thomas

Comment

June 9th
            July 19th
            July 31st
            Aug 17th
            Aug 29th
            Sept 15th
            Nov 23rd
            Dec 21st

So what's the deal? How do I actually book, the dates are still not showing on the booking form?

Comment

Originally posted by HPfour View Post
              So what's the deal? How do I actually book, the dates are still not showing on the booking form?
              They may not be taking bookings for later dates yet, or it may just be a glitch on the site.

Ring or email them, the ladies have been incredibly busy just lately and bear in mind you will most likely be talking to an unpaid volunteer.

I'll pop in the office myself on tuesday and see what the go is with bookings.

Comment

They may not be taking bookings for later dates yet, or it may just be a glitch on the site.

Ring or email them, the ladies have been incredibly busy just lately and bear in mind you will most likely be talking to an unpaid volunteer.

I'll pop in the office myself on tuesday and see what the go is with bookings.
                I've emailed Anita. I don't think that their volunteer status makes them any less efficientl or helpful and I certainly won't treat them with any less respect than I would anyone doing that job, regardless of whether they are paid or not.

Carlo
                Last edited by HPfour; 02-03-2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Sorry, my comment wasn't aimed at you and I should have worded it better.
                  I just wanted everyone to be aware they are dealing with people who spend countless hours of their own time making these days happen.

Comment

Sorry, my comment wasn't aimed at you and I should have worded it better.
                    I just wanted everyone to be aware they are dealing with people who spend countless hours of their own time making these days happen.
                    No problem. I don't think it hurts to remind people generally anyway as we do rather take it for granted.

Comment

MCRCWA Ridedays past March 9th

[MENTION=49926]HPfour[/MENTION], dates are up now for online bookings including one at Collie and others being added as we speak.

Comment

Yeah not much from the 9th till June, We really do need that other track!

Comment

Yeah, as you know, we are at the mercy of WASCC when it comes to track time.

Comment

Working...
                          X